A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

bought it ... $14 out the door ... this thing must be awesome ... will report back

oc-reserve.jpg

dude, seriously ... i polished off 90% of this bottle yesterday. this thing rules. :kickass:
Ken, can you try this please and let me know if i am not crazy to claim such a thing for something that's priced like swill.

We are getting many more varieties of bourbon lately. Next time I'm in a store I need to check the names and report back for suggestions.

dude, seriously ... i polished off 90% of this bottle yesterday. this thing rules. :kickass:
Ken, can you try this please and let me know if i am not crazy to claim such a thing for something that's priced like swill.

never seen it but i can try and see if it is distrubuted round thes eparts.

my son was baptized in fire tofday followed by a huge party at my crib and i am hammered. fyi

and im still drinking leftover wine. i wish i could call out otorrow but i called out last monday to do some doors. techincally, i can still call out otomrrow but i mean it wouldnt be exactly kosher. im gonna be hurtin fer certain though. aleve and mad coffee, or an adderral will do me justice.