A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

that honey/bourbon gave me a hangover like no other this morning.
it does go down smooth though ... and Frank is right, a little goes a long way as it is too sweet.

i really only bought it as a goof as some in the fam like sweet liquors but hate bourbon ... hence ...

Ha! Look what I've become!!

774b4355.jpg

I finally found one of them Old Rip Van Winkle bourbons! It cost way too much, but was nice. Not $70 nice, but it was worth a try.
Fuck this country and its prices.

Me and a friend drank the rest of this 1970 port wine that was left over from my father-in-law. i tried uncorking it with a corkscrew but the cork just fell apart. after the first shot that left us both with a mound of turd hanging from our lips, we decided to strain the rest of the liquid through toilet paper into a wine glass. phenomenal stuff, really.

I have a bottle of Laphroig 18 year I shall be opening upon culmination of a special event in the next month or so... can't fucking wait.

+ you drank this port with another guy ... that's just pinkage without limits. :loco:

i am drinking like a fish right now at the in-laws ... one set of guests just left and another are about to show up.