A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

:lol: yeah exactly ...

I tried a lot of them shits ... too much moolah for flavor that really lingers for the first round.

it's like expensive wine ... after the first glass ... you can drink anything ... it won't matter.

Well, I'd venture to say that you haven't tried the right ones. Of course it's pointless to have indulge in more than one dram of the good shit though. Move on I say.

On that note, Im contemplating crackin open the Bookers but it's 129.1 proof and I got responsibility to wake up to in the AM. I think it's time to crack a beer and milk it.

That reminds me of the time, approx 6 years ago, when despite already being hammered I asked RC if I should pour a Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and just completely guzzle it. I distinctly remember Max abruptly posting encouraging sentiments which was all I needed. I woke up a couple hours later on the floor, throwing up on myself.

Only first level. Fightning bandits. Fu ya. Im a dwarf badadss

wicked badass!

when despite already being hammered I asked RC if I should pour a Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and just completely guzzle it. I distinctly remember Max abruptly posting encouraging sentiments which was all I needed. I woke up a couple hours later on the floor, throwing up on myself.

HAHAHAHA

Those were the days when I'd get home from work with a six pack of beer, completely bypass my then girlfriend, and go upstairs to the computer and laugh my ass off with RC all night. No wonder that relationship didn't last.

I can say the same for you. Time for another shot of Cabin Still, or w/e its called.

it's called Rational Still

still throwing them back ... i guess after almost a month of daily drinking it's the same effect as Diet Coke.

my wife just started drinking too .. :devil:

i can smell the sexy time from here.

wtf are you doing? just searching youtube for random "bourbon songs" then posting them up on FB. That's not rational.

hahah .. yeah ... never even heard those songs before.

Miller ... are you on call or something? where's the wife?

Those were the days when I'd get home from work with a six pack of beer, completely bypass my then girlfriend, and go upstairs to the computer and laugh my ass off with RC all night. No wonder that relationship didn't last.

lol

my hero

what a wuss ... my daughter went at 10:30

heading out to my folks for dinner .... and BOOZE!

yeah, she was out early at his age also ... but last 6 months or so since my wife had these classes that didn't get her home until 10pm (and even that not consistently every day)... her pattern changed.
she HAD to wait for mommy to come home.

now she's a night owl.