A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

27.55 for Elmer T. and 36.91 for Creek at my joint ... will have to try this Elmer T. next ... sound punishing.

and 30 minutes is a drive for you?

had some 1792 Ridgemont Reserve, Elmer T. Lee....now it's time for the good ol ROWAN'S CREEK. :kickass:

After that, maybe I'll break out the Booker's but seeing how the lil man is all mine in the AM, that may not be such a wise move.

have to try them shitz ...

i think i was going through withdrawal as all day today i was in an extremely shitty fucking mood ... until I just had a shot of bourbon.

onto the next one.

day 22 I think.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking about this today...seriously, what are you shooting for? An epithet? Here's lies Aurel/He drank every fuckin' day

CABIN STILL ... still milking that $12 bottle since XMas ... of course I killed like 6 liters of booze since then but this one is for "shots"

65f44d57c138c3a2ee34bf13155d6001.jpg

"Cabin Still (80 proof) threw me entirely. It's much drier than Heaven Hill Bourbon, more medicinal, and offers light notes of mint and smoke. Not for the newcomer, but this four year old $10-$12 whiskey will intrigue whiskey lovers. (Rating ***1/4)"

seriously, what are you shooting for? An epithet? Here's lies Aurel/He drank every fuckin' day

hahhah ... hey, it's something I can pull off.

will drink at least till the RIOT show on the 18th ... or maybe the weekend after.

i don;t know what you mean ... but I am pretty sure the target market for Cabin Still is this guy

old+man+drinking+beer.JPG