A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

I'm determined to get a bottle of Lagavulin this coming winter. Pretty much on beer for awhile now. It was god damn 99° today. I did have a Glenfiddich 15 last weekend though. Okay at best really.

Fucking ridiculously hot in my bedroom bro. No insulation in this shite hole, and for whatever reason (lack of air circulation), the temp is 10-15 degrees warmer in this room than the living room. Fucking Guh!

I'm going to grab some choice Spic cuisine in about 15 mins, huzzuh.

I heard New Mexico is burning to cinders.

I also heard that pull I just took off a double IPA that invaded my face.

Hangar 24 DIPA. Quite good. Had their IPA cask last week, shit was like hoppy vaginal fluid.

I have an Arrogant Bastard in the fridge. I bought it at the local health food store. They know what's up.

Don't care all too much for the Bastard. Give me Ruination and their ungodly Imperial Stout. Goat do I love Imperial Stouts, had a flat bottom of the barrel Old Rasputin 2 days erstwhile, despite the lack of head, it treated me right.

Off to grab some "Mytaco", spam the forum, I'll return shortly.

Surprised about ze Bastard, do you dig the Double? Stone doesn't make a beer I don't enjoy really. Did you get the 10 10 10 when it was out? No shitting here: Best. Beer. EVER.

Fuck me I'm slurrrrrrring this beer is hitting hard. I'm drinkin' hard, wife is laughin' at me, life is good.

Stone does an annual Vertical beer release, starting Jan 1 2001 up to Dec 12 2012. I've only had a few but the Oct 10 2010 was a highlight in my drinking career. I remember the 6 6 6 wasn't all that amazing but still, had to love the name.

The Double levels me. Last time I had one I was getting drunk and hungover at the same time around 2/3rds through it. I've had stronger beers, but that one is the most intense. Respect. Fear. Love.