a question to inflamers

Alachi

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2002
Visit site
Hello in flamers,

In the In flames In the Studio Episode#3 there is a keyboard melody playing in the background which starts around 1:40, what is the title of the song?

Hope you can help

i trust you!

Thou shall be king of the mightieth cactuars - Live long and prosper :D

All hail Cactuarking Alachi (a king , in my own mind :D )

Now , for his glorious Commandments:

1. Thou shall not drink Bottled water!

2. Thou shall not scream for ice scream

3. Thou shall be a god amongst men , living in a colony of happy and care-for-another in flames fans :D

LOL :worship:

definitely the in flames forum seems more friendly than the CoB one.
I'm gonna plant myself here for a while :D

btw Fear is the Weakness seems one of the best song of the last album

(however i don't get the three commandments but i like them!:lol:)

The first two are about how most people don't like the song Bottled at all (see some signatures for that), and how most people don't like the song Scream. So, yeah, memes here.

Hey, Scream was and still is undisputed champ on "In Flames songs you don't like" with Bottled close second. :D

Mix Scream and Bottled together and you get... something darker than I dare to imagine. probably the catalyst to WWIII.

Where The Dead Ships Dwell is an amazing song... that, Ropes and The Puzzle have really grown on me! A New Dawn (aka Children Surrender BVB cover) and Enter Tragedy have lost my interest a little.

Whole album is good. I even learned to like AFM.

Hey dude, a forgave you for being Rhapsody/Hamerfall fan, it's your turn to be flexible. Can't we all live in peace and harmony? :D

2973096.jpg

Funny thing, we're talking 'bout SOAPF on this thread, but on official album thread is off topic all the time.

All for Me is a great song, no Bottled-riff or feel or reference anywhere in the song. I know which riff in AFM you're talkin' about, but i don't agree all the same :D

The Puzzle is the funkin' beez kneez.

I still can't forgive the fact that they left off the sample/keyboard from the Studio Diaries in Where the Dead Ships Dwell. If someone could remix the actual song with the audio segments from the studio diary videos, i would kiss you! Well... i'd be willing to pay good money for it! The song just seems dead to me as it stands :(

I hate that too. Some good electro stuff left out or buried in the mix. They could have added it as bonus tracks.

All for Me is a great song, no Bottled-riff or feel or reference anywhere in the song. I know which riff in AFM you're talkin' about, but i don't agree all the same :D

If you like boring, plodding music AFM must be up there in your top 10 songs :D