A request for Amon Amarth -kind of urgent-

VikingMan

Sep 28, 2008
Montreal - Canada
Hello guys, hope one of u guys gonna read this
i know u guys are planning something for ur 20th anniversary for the summer of 2012 or something like that, but u haven't said anything about it yet, so my request is I hope that u guys are gonna announce something for it like when and where and what, because some us need plane and hotel reservations, and i need visa if it's something in EU or USA (as i am form Morocco), and it can take very very long time (it can be 3 months for the German embassy).
I know you guys are still preparing it and i believe u would have announced something if u had it on table but I also hope u will understand our situations, espacially the ones who need visa, i missed Bochum because of a visa and i don't want the same thing to happen again.
Keep rocking guys

We haven't planned or decided anything yet. If we do something special it will probably be during the summer months (June-Aug) But so far nothing is determined.

We haven't planned or decided anything yet. If we do something special it will probably be during the summer months (June-Aug) But so far nothing is determined.

Thank you Fredrick for your answer, june or august is ok for me, i still do have enough time to prepare for it, plus my friend just got hired and we'll be doing this together, see you guys in spain ;)

I'll just re-use this and ask you guys to plan to play "Rockstad Falun" in August, I got a ticket today when I realized that Hypocrisy is booked.

Now lets get AA booked too, yay :kickass: