A sad reality

I guess I could be the sacrificial lamb once again and be the brunt of the jokes. Make fun of Schpongballs, and Dickzarth, but at this point I think its useless. I mean how many more times can you all say Fuck You Guru.....

Let the fun begin :):fu:

I think it would do UM good to have some kind of chatbox function in the subforums so people could discuss a bit more freely and spontaneously.

Does anyone else hate Mumford and Sons as much as I do? Does anyone find their attitude and music to be just a bunch of watered-down, artsy folk-rock that was done much better decades ago? Maybe I'm just getting old and crotchety, but I'm getting really fucking sick of hearing about this stupid-ass band who doesn't do anything but write shitty pseudo-folk rock for tweens and stupid college girls.

bluegrass for people who've never heard bluegrass

Haha, I mind reading something that described them as 'The Pogues for people who shop at Waitrose' which might not mean much to folk outside the UK but I thought was pretty funny. They helped raise the profile of a girl I know though, so I'm nae fussed...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's happening to the forum is that there are too few pictures of delicious food and the resident ladies, and too many pictures of shaved ball sacks.

there are too few pictures of the resident ladies

i don't have any pics of the resident ladies
so here's a bikini pic of a random female

l.jpg