A Song Of Smileys and Desolator. Game of Thrones Book/TV Thread

i saw the entire first season and bits-and-pieces after that
but just everyone is harping on how horrible the show has become

yeah
i'll prolly watch 1-7
but is it really going to be worth it to watch season 8 or is season 8 just gonna piss me off??

For me a journey without satifying end is a lame journey. I wont recommend people to watch this series if they havent already. The feeling of blueballs is not worth it

I dont believe they would pull "Lol, just kidding I didnt die, now prepare to be between Cersei's and my army, scrubs"

If NK was anything more than a mindless zombie he would just ignore Winterfell and went literally elsewhere to get more army.

It's just pisspoor writing, hype the Long Night for 7 seasons for it to not only never happen but literally nobody but dudes at Winterfell saw. The rest will still be like "yeah, zombies from other side of the wall, right".

I dont even believe they can wrap up the story with 3 episodes left with current situation. It will be rushed yet again.

They didnt, I dare to say I see no potential left with 2 episodes to go. If it was more, maybe, otherwise, nope, this show's done.

Dont want to waste more time on this bullshit, so just 2 highlights of retardness this week:

War council:
- We're good, Cersei is losing support every minute.
- So we have time for our troops to rest and heal
- NO OUR ENEMY GETS STRONGER EVERY MINUTE

THEN WHAT IS IT BITCH MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

And finally, the kraken ambush, dany ships getting obliterated, shitton of chaos, everybody running for their life.
Somehow enemy gives a fuck about random black chick and enslaves her and somehow everybody knows that she got taken and not just killed / drowned.

I'm tired of shit being pulled out of the ass. INB4 they explain it again in "Behind the episode". Guess what, if the information comes outside of the show, it's not relevant, fuck off.

////////////////

In the meantime new episode of Attack on Titan just rapes and shits on GoT. Again there is fucking tactics being used, there is positioning, reason, risks, new experimental weapons, everything you would want to see from a "final battle".
If AoT was GoT now it would be just titans rushing the walls, good guys seemingly losing, but no major character dying and in the end they just win, because anime girl teleported behind someone and slashed their nape.

Instead there is as much realism as they can get in a show like this, I mean when huge ass titan throws a boulder it has a perfect animation of how professional sportsmen throw the ball.
Intelligent titans are not randomly throwing punches, but there is literal MMA between them, would link some fight, but they are major spoilers so if anyone wants to convert to a good show for a change I wont spoil it.

:rofl:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Weebs ruined the large city with giant things before it was cool:

iEILxIq.png

0WaFxBT.png

Cersei looking at destruction of King's Landing, 2019, weebalised.

Yea, im so dissapointed its not even fun to rant about it.
6 wasnt great either, but compared to 7 and 8...

i was going to binge-watch the series but if season 7 was as bad as season 8 then it's prolly not worth it

Season 6 is average but is saved by the final episode, probably the best single episode in the entire series. Season 7 is meh, season 8 is the meme season.

Season 6 is average but is saved by the final episode, probably the best single episode in the entire series. Season 7 is meh, season 8 is the meme season.
will the final episode of season 6 actually make sense if you didn't see the rest of season 6?
i think i saw season 5