AA Is Working A New Album

I guess this was kind of an rhetorical question? :lol:

Hell yeah those are great news :headbang:
Though it will still be a long time until we can get our hands on that new album. But they should take all the time they need to make another asskicking musical strike :devil:

Cool news!
As Thimon suggested, on the AA forum, I don't think you'll have a hard time finding people "looking forward to the new album" ;)

I hope for damn sure they go back to the roots and start playin some Death metal and leave out the Power Metal Parts and the "jumpin and singing along" parts like Guardians or Pursuit....
dont like it

but still.... \m/ cant wait!!!!

I don't think it'll be as long a wait as you think =P. Fate of Norns came out September of 2004... WOOOS came out September of 2006... And TOTTTG came out September of 2008. I can't wait =D.

hehe September 2010 would be cool, but I think that's a LITTLE bit unrealistic ;)

let's just hope they don't make us wait till September 2011.....

likely they do exact that.... its a good time to release a record, fests are barely over, so you can start touring, make a big tour, catch all the fests the following year... they do that since years and it works :)

Yep....you're pretty much right I guess....but next september is sooooo far away ^^
Plus there probably won't be any chances to see the guys live until then....but anyways...they deserve a little break from touring regarding how many shows they do every year.

Twilight Of The Thunder God. 2010-07-15
We have reached an end...

Christ Almighty I just about had a heart attack after reading that headline on their homepage. Thought they were done. Imagine my relief when I read it was only regarding the end of their 2010 touring and they were set to work on a new album!

I hope for damn sure they go back to the roots and start playin some Death metal and leave out the Power Metal Parts and the "jumpin and singing along" parts like Guardians or Pursuit....
dont like it

but still.... m/ cant wait!!!!

Totally agree man!

Hopefully they'll get this done early enough to do a North American tour before the winter! Of course I'm getting a bit greedy, I'm excited, but I can wait, don't want to rush they're creative genious. Maybe we'll finally get part II of Hermod's Ride to Hel. Anyways, good news!

They write and record really fucking fast, so I wouldn't be surprised to be holding a new album inside of a couple months.

To go beyond the music, I like where their artwork on the last album was going. I bought a TOTTG flag at Hellfest, looks pretty cool on my wall :)
Hopefully they'll have something as epic for their upcoming album.