AA Is Working A New Album

Great news!
I loved With Oden On Our Side a bit more than the last one, if they'd do a mix of Versus the World and WOOOS that would be overkill.
Still, my favourite song from the last album is surprisingly the last one - Embrace of the Endless Ocean. What an epic masterpiece.
I'm sure Amon Amarth will deliver another high quality Album as always. :kickass:

Cool. I'd read something about this but thought they were taking a break until October. I think, in terms of sound, we're probably going to hear something a little closer to the old sound. In one of the interviews posted here, Mr. Hegg says TotTG was produced well, but could have been rougher. So, I guess this next one could sound a little more like Fate of Norns and Vs. the World. More barbaric. I heard somewhere that they have lots of video from Bloodshed over Bochum and such. Hopefully, live version of "A Fury Divine" will be included with this album somehow. Actually, that would be a kickass song for them to start doing live, no?

Speaking of which, awesome video you all should watch for massive lulz. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2BekIwkDg]"A Fury Divine" misheard lyrics video[/ame].

Err, since this is my first post: :wave:

70.000 tons of metal is going to be awesome! Amon Amarth on their hometurf.

New album is going to kick some serious ass !!!

Yes! More Amon Amarth :D If it's anything like their last two albums, it will be insane.
It'd be good if they released an extended edition of the album with a few of their old tracks. 'Abandoned' would be amazing if it was redone, just becuase the quality on their old stuff wasn't the greatest.

Yes! More Amon Amarth :D If it's anything like their last two albums, it will be insane.
It'd be good if they released an extended edition of the album with a few of their old tracks. 'Abandoned' would be amazing if it was redone, just becuase the quality on their old stuff wasn't the greatest.

Completely agreed, they should re-record some of their old stuff! Would be the most awesome thing

I'm sorry, I'm gunna have to disagree there, old amon sound, the not the best recording quality makes it better imho