About DARK TRANQUILITY T-Shirts. Post your photos.\m/

@Zach.Zhang: I believe you're correct, European L = US M

I think I'll order some stuff from the store soon, I need a new sweater anyhow.

My friend received the shirts that I want. Yeah

I have to wait until he comes back, so I can't wear them right now. :Smug:

All look pretty good, especially that white one.

I'll have look for some pics later, but I got a question as well. Been googling around nd stuff, but can't seem to find any older shirts. Only one I can find is The Gallery(which I already have) and The Mind's I from ebay. Anyone knows if there's any shirts from projector-character around, and where to get them? Thanks :D

Reviving this thread because the new shirts are lovely.

HPIM0045.jpg

HPIM0044.jpg

(Sorry, it's a bit dirty because I wore it for three days. It's not gross, it's dedicated.)

And here's how it looks in action:
IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

HPIM0047.jpg

HPIM0048.jpg

Anyone buy any of the others?

Oh, and here's the necklace:
HPIM0053.jpg

HPIM0050.jpg

And a belt buckle I got in 2007:
HPIM0054.jpg

I may eventually photograph my older DT shirts, 'cause I have like 7 shirts and three hoodies altogether.

@Jolty: You're actually very very pretty.
Plus, i like the necklace.

I love that shirt!!!! Where can I get it? I want it!!!

I also have that belt buckle, and I'm actually wearing it right now.

So THAT'S where you got your avatar! Is that from WAtV? Never saw it in the booklet….

Hehe. It says something, and my avatar says something different. :loco:

It is a lovely shirt. I didn't like it at first because it only says "dark" on the front, but it grew on me.

I'm sure they'll put it up on their webshop when they get home. Otherwise, cmdistro.com sometimes carries shirts.

Hehe. It says something, and my avatar says something different. :loco:

It is a lovely shirt. I didn't like it at first because it only says "dark" on the front, but it grew on me.

I'm sure they'll put it up on their webshop when they get home. Otherwise, cmdistro.com sometimes carries shirts.

What does your avatar say? How can one read that? Oh I want one, if someone wants to sell one to me I'm willing to buy it.