About the Michael Romeo - The dark chapter

Jester87

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2003
Finland.
I bought the michael romeo's solo album, and i think it is the best cd i have ever bought..
But the guestion is, does someone have guitar tabs for it... I cant find them.......
if you someone have a site where i can find them, could you please tell me the adress..

Dam.... I just have to learn it by ear... i tried to learn MJR #13 but.....
I didn't go well.... Mayby later... When i get a little bitt better in playing....

You learned the whole thing in two hours!? There are so many different runs and licks on that thing, it would take me eternity to tab that out and then I would have to spend another eternity learning to play it up to speed, especially the intro sequence to Chaotic Episode!

Jester87 said:
I bought the michael romeo's solo album, and i think it is the best cd i have ever bought..

Now just think about that Romeo kid sitting in his bedroom writing, recording, and mixing that entire album on a portable recorder. He is amazing!!! :headbang:

Pharoah said:
Now just think about that Romeo kid sitting in his bedroom writing, recording, and mixing that entire album on a portable recorder. He is amazing!!! :headbang:

I didn't know that...I think he's music is much more complicated than example Yngwie
malmsteen's music... More faster and melodic... And those keyboard parts on cd...They are amazing
I wonder how much more must i practice to get as good as romeo... :)

sweepking said:
You learned the whole thing in two hours!? There are so many different runs and licks on that thing, it would take me eternity to tab that out and then I would have to spend another eternity learning to play it up to speed, especially the intro sequence to Chaotic Episode!

:D

Nah, I just said that because I was mad and can't find any tabs either!

I would really like the tab for the intro track if anyone has it.
:hotjump:

the_satanic_rabbit said:
:D

Nah, I just said that because I was mad and can't find any tabs either!

I would really like the tab for the intro track if anyone has it.
:hotjump:

Yah my jaw dropped when you said that man. :OMG: I was like, "He is the second coming!"

I got the dark chapter about a week ago (see my topic "best cd shop ever" for details)
Totallly awsomme!!!!!!!
What is you guys favourites?
Mine's Phsicotic Episode and MJR#13