About to give up on drumagog

Good to hear. Coz I just upgraded aswell. Lol. Still havent set it it up yet though.
And I'd only consider TRIGGER if they made a package WITHOUT any samples, thus making it cheaper.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure he has free will to do whatever the hell he pleases.

How dirt cheap do you want it? EX is $130; they're not even charging for samples at that point.

I'm just letting you guys know that I didn't disregard your help in any way..

Rim contacted ME after posting this with a full helping hand and was way more then helpful.. I understand that Trigger is sweet, but after getting D5 and really liking it, and it ACTUALLY being phase accurate (yes, it really is), then I'll hold off on buy trigger. I'd go more into detail but I don't know if I really have the right to discuss how I was helped. Just trust that it was a REALLY easy decision for me...

It's pretty simple, he saw Drumagog was getting slammed in here with great arguments against getting it and decided to cut you a deal to get your business. And Vinny, nobody was saying he HAD to buy TRIGGER, just some of us are surprised he got it anyway (but again, it's blatantly obvious he was given a deal to get his biz) with the information in the responses given to him regarding price vs. what you get. Go cry to your mom about fucking iLok, I'm so sick of hearing little bitches whine about that shit. GET OVER IT, IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

I find it amazing that you have to spend EXTRA money just to be able to use a program you already paid alot for. That's why I hate iLock only programs. I'm not dissing iLock in general because I believe it to be a great product, I'm just saying developers need to make it more accessible to users who don't already have an iLock. Thats all. No need to be bashing or get tempermental.

And I beleive every plug in should be iLok. It's a great peice of kit, why anyone would complain about it is beyond, why miss out on a heap of plug ins just because you don't wanna spend the extra 20 bucks?(no idea how much it is anymore tbh)

Really...? Trigger EX is $130.00 and an iLok is $40.00 ...How could anyone bitch about the cost of either of those products? Again... I used Drumagog for about 10 years. I recently went Trigger and even WITH the hassles I had getting it authorized, I only wish Trigger came out sooner.

Ilok is the best fucking thing EVER.

Just installed W7 and after an evening of downloading 20 different call/responses on 20 different sites you def. appreciate Ilok.

Plug and play for 40 bucks isn't that much.

Ilok is the best fucking thing EVER.

Just installed W7 and after an evening of downloading 20 different call/responses on 20 different sites you def. appreciate Ilok.

Plug and play for 40 bucks isn't that much.

Agreed.

$170 for Slate samples and the best triggering program on the market.

No fucking brainer. Can't believe you got DG5 man. I was very surprised to read that.

EDIT: I can't stand the interface of DG5 and the CPU usage is kinda ridiculous considering how many of these plugins I run.

It's mainly the original library that came with Drumagog 4, and we added about 1GB of new samples (some of them with room support).

FYI, we've also got a ton of third party Drumagog libraries available, and a bunch on new ones on the way which take advantage of the new multiple room sample feature in D5. Drumagog room samples have a 1:1 relationship with their direct samples, so you're always hearing the room as it was recorded with each particular direct sample.

Rim

What's wrong with the GUI?

I think it's fine.. Why does the GUI matter anyways.. I could care less what a plug looks like.

I just wish with Drumagog5 that with snare tracks, for example, I didn't have to go through and manually phase-allign the samples.