Admit to Music You Like (aren't supposed to)

got another one recently: Katy Perry(?) - Hot and cold (?)

love that chick, the video is hilarious

katy-perry.jpg

heh well saw this video before too. she's definitely awful live but cute all the same. i like her bettie page style

I never understood liking a musical artist for their looks. If you appreciate the music that's fine and all, but if you only like a band because the front woman is hot (and you buy their albums because of that) then I think your money would be better spent on posters and magazine issues in which she appears.

Um... Korn? since they kinda started the nu-metal movement, i don't think it was thier fault that many bands jumped in thier band wagon and abused the shit of thier style. i think if their sound didn't raised attention in the media (and was free from copy cats) in the first place that they would still be underground and would be unique in sound like meshugah or even opeth. Not a fan though.... didn't like thier 2nd album and lost of track of them completely after untouchables...

nothing wrong with liking korn man, they are a top-notch band, very deep actually if you get into them