Admit to Music You Like (aren't supposed to)

Never admitted this to anyone, not even my wife...

When I bought a used car a couple years ago, the previous owner left a copy of Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" CD in the deck. I didn't even know what it was at the time, but decided to give it a spin. It stayed in my deck for nearly three weeks, got hooked on a few of the songs.

I finally replaced it in the deck with Ghost Reveries, then chucked it out the window on the highway. I didn't want to be tempted anymore.

I've been Clarkson free for nearly 20 months now. One day at a time...

ughhj2.gif

I get the same look in my face when someone starts talking about Nirvana, but I don't judge them. I know they see something in Nirvana which I just don't see, and it's the same with Korn. I'm sorry if you don't get them, but many of us understand the genius, especially of the first album.

I get the same look in my face when someone starts talking about Nirvana, but I don't judge them. I know they see something in Nirvana which I just don't see, and it's the same with Korn. I'm sorry if you don't get them, but many of us understand the genius, especially of the first album.

lol i can't even believe the completely retarded and sheltered opinions you have about music

Well, I loved Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP. It was an amazing CD, I still think it is.
Other than that, I think Simon & Garfunkel is the most mainstream stuff I listen to. Maybe The Eagles.

lol i can't even believe the completely retarded and sheltered opinions you have about music

he likes korn, so he's retarded and sheltered? actually i think the only conclusion that can be drawn is that you're an asshole.

not that bang isn't an asshole, but i don't quite think that's what he was getting at