Admit to Music You Like (aren't supposed to)

Sara Bareilles - Love Song
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Are all EXTREMELY well written pop songs.

Back in 1989 i bought the single of Robert Palmer's "Change his ways". That's the one where he yodels. I also like his hits "Addicted to Love", and most of all "Simply Irresistible".

I just checked his wikipedia entry. Shit, I didn't know he's dead.

Shakira's Donde Estan Los Ladrones album.She was promising at that time,the album was good Latin Pop-Rock.The songs are all catchy.Too bad that she made herself lost within MTV-fused shitty pop.
Ricky Martin's A Medio Vivir and Vuelve albums.Yes,I love them. :D Those Latins are better when they sing in Spanish. :)
Cypress Hill's (Rock)Superstar.I hate Rap,I even cannot stand it but this song has something different,maybe the rocking guitars,I don't know but that song is way too good. :D

I feel kind of guilty when I listen to metal

its a really shitty genre, almost all of it is completely ridiculous, or utterly sterile and boring

^yup, pretty much. there are like literally 3 or 4 metal bands that i would ever want to listen to anymore, and not even that often

Some of my guilty pleasures are the early albums of bands that got too big too quick and thus turned to shit later on because their sound didn't get a chance to evolve and/or they were pressured into putting some shit on tape ASAP.

-Early Godsmack
-The first System of a Down album
-Early Korn

And as for other stuff? Rammstein, The Offspring, Prodigy, Fatboy Slim.

This year I've bought a total of 6 albums so far. Only 2 of them can be considered metal. OH NO!!! I'M NOT TR00 ANYMOAR!!½

I've noticed that my vaginal discharges have lessened when I'm regularly listening to music that I like.

I don't have evidence for this, but I think a lot of the Opeth defense here will be for vaginal rights, which conflict with penile rights.