After ProgPower...

NAILZ-
It's all good; I didn't think you were criticizing me. :lol:

LADY_SPACE-
I used to buy it at Lucky (formerly Albertson's) when I lived in CA but I don't know where to get it elsewhere.
Thank god.
Oh man, that stuff was my crack.
Especially riding sidecar to some juicy Shweinshaxe...egads.
*drool*

Hehe, cool. I just know how stuff comes across on the net sometimes.

Yah, I know.
I have had some serious criticism of my diet though, mainly because it sounds really unhealthy.
It probably is.
BUT when you all see me at ProgPower this year, and you're thinking to yourselves, "Damn, that is one svelte broad," yeah, you can remember this thread.

Heh.

Prog_Muse is drunk and obstinate tonight. :kickass:

Here's a fun one: How about "building muscle while trying to shed fat will push your cellulite up closer to your skin and you'll see it alot more before it disappears?" :lol:

You know, I've often wondered about that phenomenon! That's why I've never really pushed building muscle on my thighs/tush because of when I flex those areas it LOOKS WORSE, than if I just stay my normal self.

Are you saying that after time if I did build the muscle up it would go away? I thought there is nothing that can be done with cellulite??????

Here's a fun one: How about "building muscle while trying to shed fat will push your cellulite up closer to your skin and you'll see it alot more before it disappears?" :lol:

Eh that's not exactly how it works. To build muscle you need a caloric surplus and to lose fat you need a caloric deficit. So you can't really build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Losing fat can make the existing muscle seem more pronounced since it's not covered by the fat, but it was always there.

I can literally be dragging before I go into the gym and be totally energized by the time I walk out. I agree with you 100%.

I tell people that I feel much better now at age 32, than I did back in college when I was 22. They look at me like I'm nuts, but it's the truth.

~Brian~

when I get out of the gym im fucking exhausted :lol:

Oh fuck, pizza is terrible for you.
A meat-lover pizza is somethin' like 4,000 calories.
It's ridiculous.
Combine that with a 2-litre of soda and you are on the fast track to becoming one fat bastard.
Thank god I can't stand that stuff.
Just the smell of pizza makes me want to toss my cookies.

I dont think anyone can ingest an entire pizza at 1 sitting :)

You have never seen my husband eat a Mellow Mushroom pizza. :lol:

Pizza is not inherently "bad" for you--everything in moderation, you know? A slice of pizza with cheese or even cheese and ham, which are what I prefer, is under 500 calories and and 15 grams of fat. Drink water with it, and it's a reasonable lunch. The sodium is what'll kill you though--about 1000 mg, or 50% of what you're supposed to have all day.

In fact, according to Papa John's Web site, a slice of their large cheese pizza is 310 calories and only 11 g of fat.

Shaye

See, I try to steer clear of anything with more than 4-5g of fat per serving. And even thats pushing the limits. Though have you ever eaten Papa Johns pizza? One slice is about as filling as eating a hand full of air.

Moderation, for pizza, sure. But I draw the conclusion: Why bother eating 1/4 of a slice of pizza?