Agalloch: Ashes Against the Grain - Just pre-ordered it at THE END!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hubster said:
What is going on in this thread? It's turned into

T A G T E A M
whoomp_album.jpg

NineFeetUnderground said:
who cares if they are? both are as useless as tits on a nun iirc

i believe you have used that incredibly lame insult recently, least you can do is move it down in the rotation if you have nothing better to say.

and about me and mariam, honestly now who gives a fuck?

A. Iverson said:
i believe you have used that incredibly lame insult recently, least you can do is move it down in the rotation if you have nothing better to say.

and about me and mariam, honestly now who gives a fuck?

Incredibly lame? I dont see you tossing around any solid gold retorts pal. Just some sad attempts at dealing with jealousy through some presumptuous bullshit antics.

A. Iverson said:
btw just out of curiosity, what are your academic achievments NFU? I mean your educational qualifications? Forget your knowledge of music, i hardly think thats going to get you anywhere in life (unless you're a proffessional musician, and we all know how difficult it is to succeed in such a career); you're 23,, old enough to have graduated from university and earned a decent degree, so have you? Lets focus on the REAL world here for just a minute, as opposed to this fantasy opeth forum world.

Just thought i'd point out how dumb this comment is. I wasn't aware that everyone needed a degree to succeed in life. Hell, if they did then half the population would be uselessly unemployed with no one around to fix cars or drive buses

This thread resembles a upper torso...cut off at the waist.. dragging itself accross the rain slicked asphalt..... entrails in tow..bloody smear of viscus fluid trailing... broken fingernails.. the victims of a last desperate attempt to pull its mutilated mass another inch... a pitiful gurgle escapes it's lips.. too faint to mask the sound of the *Click Click* as I pull the hammer back and mercifully press the end of the barrel to the back of it's filthy matted head... I take a slow.... deep..... breath ....... and squeeeeeeeeze. :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.