Agalloch: Ashes Against the Grain - Just pre-ordered it at THE END!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NineFeetUnderground said:
you want me to post my personal life all over this forum right now for your gratification? I dont think so...least of all, not for you. But rest assured, im qualified and educated.

So, you choose to share with us info about your childhood (KG cop) and your currnet profession (furniture store), and other various tidbits of personal information, yet when i come to address an issue such as academic education, you opt for silence, which clearly translates to:

" i'm a high school / college dropout, typical snotty rich kid, shit for brains, with no qualifications and currently siphoning money off my rich parents and their shitty furniture store, thank god im not a bum on the street which tbqh is what i really deserve imo"

:rolleyes:
:Smug:

A. Iverson said:
So, you choose to share with us info about your childhood (KG cop) and your currnet profession (furniture store), and other various tidbits of personal information, yet when i come to address an issue such as academic education, you opt for silence, which clearly translates to:

" i'm a high school / college dropout, typical snotty rich kid, shit for brains, with no qualifications and currently siphoning money off my rich parents and their shitty furniture store, thank god im not a bum on the street which tbqh is what i really deserve imo"

i didnt "share" any of that. people found out on their own. only "friends" ever know about my personal life, anyone else who does has found out on their own or from someone who already knew. do you know what THAT translates to? Its none of your business. jealousy is a bitch, im sure...but deal with it in a more constructive way.

A. Iverson said:

You are prompt on judgements there my friend.

ironbeard said:
I don't believe this SAUT from Mckeesport. I live in Port Vue. You know where that's at right!! Oh yeah, NFU, Agalloch is post-black not proto-black, fucking child.

well actually i live in elizabeth, i didnt figure you'd be so close to me, hah.

illidurit said:
lol the bahrainian enters the battle

actually its 'Bahraini', not 'Bahrainian' but whatever :lol:

and no im not entering anything dont worry! It really isnt worth the trouble and i've seen the half-page posts he and his adversary shoot back and forth at each other, mind boggling really, that someone could have all that time to waste, i believe 'tedious' was how someone put it. Plus it kinda hurts my eyes reading all that stuff in small font i usually skip large posts :lol: . Anyway if i've offended anybody, im sorry, im pretty sure you are all wonderful people in real life :cool: yada yada yada byebye :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.