Agalloch: Ashes Against the Grain - Just pre-ordered it at THE END!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a fair fight, nothing below the belt and nobody calls anyone a moonsorrow fan DING DING

I am probably older than Ironbeard. I don't like Agalloch. I don't give a shit if you or NFU does or doesn't. I do know however that NFU has more knowledge of yours and my era than both of us put together. You might not agree with NFU all of the time but most of the time he has his finger on the better music of the last 40 years. He dabbles in the Jazz also but Rock is his forte'.
When do you listen to a snottynose smart-elic spoiled rotten kid?
When he has more knowledge and understanding than you do , that's when.

gatedropper said:
I am probably older than Ironbeard. I don't like Agalloch. I don't give a shit if you or NFU does or doesn't. I do know however that NFU has more knowledge of yours and my era than both of us put together. You might not agree with NFU all of the time but most of the time he has his finger on the better music of the last 40 years. He dabbles in the Jazz also but Rock is his forte'.
When do you listen to a snottynose smart-elic spoiled rotten kid?
When he has more knowledge and understanding than you do , that's when.
So...what you are saying is that NFU is a childish whippersnapper egomaniac stfulollmfao iyo??? I would hate to be wrong assuming this, i'm sure you understand. :)

From what I can tell, he more than dabbles in jazz.

Basically, he should obviously become the figurehead of this forum and we should all listen to everything he says and stop thinking for ourselves.

Seriously though, I respect what he has to say and he's basically the only reason I come to this forum (yes, that's pretty sad). Aside from the odd good recommendation from someone else here and there.

So you are a candy ass too? You don't feel right arguing with a guy in a wheel-chair? What does that have anything to do with this? The Twat brain that said USSR, I fought for this country and lost friends in the Persian Gulf. Your probably some fuckin' social retard that lives in his mommys basement. So, go in the corner and shut the fuck up. It's really easy being a courageous keyboard warrior isn't it NFU. IMO, Agalloch are impressive because of their song structures, and if you really LISTEN you might hear some exceptional guitar work. I assure you, that if you ever met me, you would not want to challenge me in anyway. You sound like some spoiled rich fuck that mommy and daddy gave everything too. The people that deal with you on a daily basis, I wonder if they REALLY tolerate your arrogance, or your just so egotistical that you think they do. Fuck, man this is turning into a train wreck, and I got better things to do than argue with some little cunt. And I can't believe I'm the only one that feels this way on this board about you. I never said my children have anything on you, if you READ the post, I said they were older than you. And believe this , if I am in a foxhole with bullitts flyin' I'd rather be in there with 10 out 10 people I know than an ass- wipe like you. Your an educated asshole, and you will realize in time that they are the worst kind. I know easily 5 people who would simply crush you in musical discussion. Albeit, you might out do me. What a fuckin' man you are. Now, coming down to your level, Blow Me and Fuck off Arrogant Prick.

saut said:
where abouts pittsburgh are you from ironbeard? i'm in the mckeesport area
I don't believe this SAUT from Mckeesport. I live in Port Vue. You know where that's at right!! Oh yeah, NFU, Agalloch is post-black not proto-black, fucking child.

You could at least spell bullet right.

Anyway, what i think is funny is that it's making it seem like NFU despises agalloch or something, when he actually likes them. It's a shame what worship can do. Although, NFU can be a prick..

ironbeard said:
I don't believe this SAUT from Mckeesport. I live in Port Vue. You know where that's at right!! Oh yeah, NFU, Agalloch is post-black not proto-black, fucking child.

Mate youre wasting your time and efforts. This forum is renowned for fighting, god knows Ive been in enough of them. Just let it go, man. You both have your points.

ironbeard said:
So you are a candy ass too? You don't feel right arguing with a guy in a wheel-chair? What does that have anything to do with this? The Twat brain that said USSR, I fought for this country and lost friends in the Persian Gulf. Your probably some fuckin' social retard that lives in his mommys basement. So, go in the corner and shut the fuck up. It's really easy being a courageous keyboard warrior isn't it NFU. IMO, Agalloch are impressive because of their song structures, and if you really LISTEN you might hear some exceptional guitar work. I assure you, that if you ever met me, you would not want to challenge me in anyway. You sound like some spoiled rich fuck that mommy and daddy gave everything too. The people that deal with you on a daily basis, I wonder if they REALLY tolerate your arrogance, or your just so egotistical that you think they do. Fuck, man this is turning into a train wreck, and I got better things to do than argue with some little cunt. And I can't believe I'm the only one that feels this way on this board about you. I never said my children have anything on you, if you READ the post, I said they were older than you. And believe this , if I am in a foxhole with bullitts flyin' I'd rather be in there with 10 out 10 people I know than an ass- wipe like you. Your an educated asshole, and you will realize in time that they are the worst kind. I know easily 5 people who would simply crush you in musical discussion. Albeit, you might out do me. What a fuckin' man you are. Now, coming down to your level, Blow Me and Fuck off Arrogant Prick.

that rant is entirely why i brought up the wheel-chair thing, im sure you feel the world owes you something due to your irrational and frankly ludicrous behavior...and i have a huge bullseye on my forehead as to why life fucked you over and why some have it good right? and you DID say that your children have forgotten more than ive ever seen or done. just to refresh your memory.

but name calling and insulting everyone on here at once with no real basis isnt any way to get something accomplished here. pack your bags man, its tired. ive never even spoken to you before on here, but all of a sudden you are going ballistic on me like you caught me in bed with your wife. over a fucking band like agalloch...get a grip pal.

BurningSky said:
You could at least spell bullet right.

Anyway, what i think is funny is that it's making it seem like NFU despises agalloch or something, when he actually likes them. It's a shame what worship can do. Although, NFU can be a prick..

thank you for bringing that up. again...i am a casual fan and listen to the band on occasion and will give them credit where its due. but this guy ranting about how great their structures and musicianship is...is another story entirely. i dont think the band themselves have ever even boasted as much about their work.

ironbeard said:

Yeah, arguing with nfu is pointless. Half the time he doesn't really read what you say. The other half he reads it, then inserts a nfu-ism to suit.

Fucking children - you'd be listening to woods of ypres if it wasn't for me! Now either buy some furniture, or get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.