Age, Location, Metal

36, Seattle, listened to metal 23 years, extreme metal about 9
I think that makes me second oldest??

but it's cool to see guys that are older that are still into Metal, cause a lot of people say its just a faze and you'll grow out of it eventually.

...It probably is, and you probably will...

Well Christians didn't really keep their religion secret...what I mean by Christian art is art created by Christians about Christianity or with a Christian orientation of some kind. I'm sure there are ambiguous cases, but that's not really important.

Unfortunately you totally misunderstood my question.( Nevermind, the longer this discussion continues the more I get the feeling that you are a christian yourself ). But that´s what always going to happen then one of us has got the linguistic advantage - and it´s not me!:cry: But I can at least spell Döden correctly, Doden.:p .......and now.......

36, Seattle, listened to metal 23 years, extreme metal about 9
I think that makes me second oldest??

....back to topic...hehe, 42 in june, lives in Sweden and have been listening to metal for a little more than 20 years, mainly thrash, doom and "classical" metal. Before that I was into punk, new- and nonvawe. As a child I was surrounded by classical music and a little bit of jazz.

BTW I´m an.... atheist

Sorry Snarl, maybe in another thread!:p

Aye. 17, turning 18 in September. I've been into metal for the past four years or so. I'm currently living in Connecticut, but I'm moving to Nottingham, England in September.

Unfortunately you totally misunderstood my question.( Nevermind, the longer this discussion continues the more I get the feeling that you are a christian yourself ). But that´s what always going to happen then one of us has got the linguistic advantage - and it´s not me!:cry: But I can at least spell Döden correctly, Doden.:p .......and now.......

Your question was "how do you tell the difference," by which I assumed that you meant the difference between art created by Christians and art created by non-Christians during the period of Christian dominance. If this is not what you meant, then the fault is your own for not being clear. And no, I'm not a Christian, and I can spell the name as well, but I don't have special characters on my keyboard like you do (plus, there's a reason that I changed my user name). Next time try being clear as to what question you're looking to have answered.

Your question was "how do you tell the difference," by which I assumed that you meant the difference between art created by Christians and art created by non-Christians during the period of Christian dominance. If this is not what you meant, then the fault is your own for not being clear. And no, I'm not a Christian, and I can spell the name as well, but I don't have special characters on my keyboard like you do (plus, there's a reason that I changed my user name). Next time try being clear as to what question you're looking to have answered.

OMD! How do YOU tell the difference?!!
If I`m looking for facts I´m certainly not turning to you. And btw you are making the HUGE mistake assuming that everyone you talk to is in total lack of knowledge, whatever subject. Besides, a "little" bit of humbleness would suit you perfectly since you seem to be in shortage of all sense of humour.

End of diskussion as long as you are NOT an owner of the qualities mentioned.

I think the issue here is miscommunication rather than a sense of humor. And in my defense, I did intend to throw in a smiley face, but neglected to do so, assuming that you would note the sarcasm, and in hindsight I should have thrown it in there. In all fairness, your speech isn't all terribly clear to comprehend, so forgive me for not grasping your points.

I think the issue here is miscommunication rather than a sense of humor. And in my defense, I did intend to throw in a smiley face, but neglected to do so, assuming that you would note the sarcasm, and in hindsight I should have thrown it in there. In all fairness, your speech isn't all terribly clear to comprehend, so forgive me for not grasping your points.

Apology approved..:cool: