Age, Location, Metal

24, Kansas, and have been a metalhead for only the last 5 years (I wish I had gotten into metal earlier since it kicks ass so much

Is it time to grow up? :loco: I'm 44. I've been listening to "official metal" since it began. Some of the defining moments were hearing Black Sabbath "Paranoid" in third grade, hearing Judas Priest's Sin After Sin in 1977, hearing Motorhead's Overkill in 1979 and later that same year getting the Metal For Muthas comp. Now I listen to everything from hard rock to death metal/grindcore.

15, Illinois, about a year now of being a true metalhead.

It's a pain in the ass trying to catch up on everything, but I'm starting to get to know my stuff a bit.

Is it time to grow up? :loco: I'm 44. I've been listening to "official metal" since it began. Some of the defining moments were hearing Black Sabbath "Paranoid" in third grade, hearing Judas Priest's Sin After Sin in 1977, hearing Motorhead's Overkill in 1979 and later that same year getting the Metal For Muthas comp. Now I listen to everything from hard rock to death metal/grindcore.

Grow up :OMG: !!.

Guess I´ll get the the third place then :cry:

You, sir, re fucking metal. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: