Aggressive Atheism

How long the earth has been around and how many species have died out is all unknown, but this "one species turned into an entirely different species" bullshit that evolution posits has yet to be proven, and it never will be. It doesn't happen now (at least not without unnatural practices in a lab), and it never happened before. Anyone who thinks all the various complex and/or simple biosystems on earth could just happen by chance is the individual in need of "medication".

Whereas he who thinks something complex enough to design all this complexity exists neither by chance or design, but still somehow exists, is perfectly fucking sane :lol::lol::lol:

instead of being a "postwhore" and responding to each individual post, i'm just going to say that i agree with everything that Silver Incubus has said in this thread

I think that this page is all that needed to be said. I am happy with my case and there really isn't anything left to say about it.

Judgment... Atheists win.

I just have to add. That Post about Dawkins was the most ignorant, and devicive thing I have ever read.
That guy loads every fucking sentence with presumptions that are never true, but he sure does imply it. Very blatently too, if you understand the construction of language as a linguist might.

good lord, twas as if no one get the drift of the OP and everyone went agressive... Bravo

I'll take my victory for the passive atheist cause I was across the finish line along long time ago.

Really I read those quotes and I said... BIG FUCKING DEAL. So people knew that people left behind fingerprints. Well there is nothing divine about that so what is the point of presenting that in a thread where you are suppose to be proving god is real and the religions are correct. Wow, so in the sandy and dusty desert they saw the markings of a fingerprint and saw with their eyes mind you, that fingers have different prints. How is that suppose to convince me that God exists exactly?
How the fuck a person with no education living in 6th century AD in the god damn desert can come up with all these fucking things? It's not predicting events or anything. These are stuff that only recently that we could measure.
Plus, read the thread's title again, we are not here proving God's existance lol
This only works on a particular definition of God. It only contradicts the concept of God who is ONLY merciful, and therefore not just IMO (hence my thread on this board about "forgiveness as a form of injustice"). So this doesn't concern nor contradicts my beliefs.

No, I typically lose my composure towards the subject because I am not going to go into a name calling contest on the internet with some creationist mental case who hallucinates God. Get some medication for that.
Yeah. I will think about it. Thanks
There is something to be said about those who'll accept anything to be true and the kinds of things they are capable of.

These people are called gullible or sth? right? But they are worse than frustruated skeptical guy with a frozen mind.

Atheists like you aren't better than stupid religious people. All what you do is JUDGEMENT. Live and let live... I believe your country's law isn't based on religious beliefs so what's your god damn problem with religion? Are you concerned about humanity? don't worry,let nature do its job :lol:

How the fuck a person with no education living in 6th century AD in the god damn desert can come up with all these fucking things? It's not predicting events or anything. These are stuff that only recently that we could measure.
Plus, read the thread's title again, we are not here proving God's existence lol

This only works on a particular definition of God. It only contradicts the concept of God who is ONLY merciful, and therefore not just IMO (hence my thread on this board about "forgiveness as a form of injustice"). So this doesn't concern nor contradicts my beliefs.

Yeah. I will think about it. Thanks

These people are called gullible or sth? right? But they are worse than frustruated skeptical guy with a frozen mind.

Atheists like you aren't better than stupid religious people. All what you do is JUDGEMENT. Live and let live... I believe your country's law isn't based on religious beliefs so what's your god damn problem with religion? Are you concerned about humanity? don't worry,let nature do its job :lol:

What I am most concerned about is the steady progression of bible prophecies being made by people of power.
These sick cults have doomsday prophets and it scary to think people believe in the end times. It is a bad frame to live life through. Believing in an afterlife is also a bad frame to live life through. It causes people to regret not doing many things, simply because they thought it would be wrong or a sin or blasphemous or what have you.

I LOL at the fact that you are calling me all these things. Judgment? I don't judge..... I observe and report. And frozen Minded? What are you trying to cast a spell over me?

In your limited view of history it may seem that we only now know these things.
Just remember one fact about humanity. There are always going to be genius' out there and they will be the ones to discover natural properties or think so outside of the constraints that other people look through and find answers to problems about the nature of things.

What do you think Aggressive Atheism is then?
its.... "Can you prove god exists? With real REAL evidence?"
"NO? Then shut the fuck up about your goddamn make believe friends and magical stories."

I do live and let live. How could I not? I don't judge people, I just see how people are messing up their own lives with limited believe structures and how that causes misery loops and patterns in their everyday lives. I am all about choices, but Useful choices that achieve outcomes. I am very pragmatic and that is why I don't really even consider religions except for how they hold everyone back from being critically minded and free thinkers. Emotions can be troublesome things when they get in the way of living.
I could technically convert people in the same manner that Religious cult would. It's all hypnosis and suggestion anyways coupled with strong emotional stories to elicit powerful emotional states to attach the belief to. But I don't, because in my morals, it is ok to appeal to their reason and if they are emotionally mature enough they will see the flaws in their beliefs and improve their lives because that is an outcome I'd like to see other people experience.

I'm not saying that there weren't geniuses out there. But there were no instruments to get such results.
I too am against anything that keeps people from learning and criticize or any advancement whatsoever. I haven't seen anything in my religion (Islam) so far, on contrary, in Quran it spurs people to learn.
You do live and let live? I haven't seen any of this on this forum.
"I don't know anything but the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates
Dude, admitting the narrowness of our knowledge is helpful, so you don't need that big head mate ;)

I'm not saying that there weren't geniuses out there. But there were no instruments to get such results.
I too am against anything that keeps people from learning and criticize or any advancement whatsoever. I haven't seen anything in my religion (Islam) so far, on contrary, in Quran it spurs people to learn.
You do live and let live? I haven't seen any of this on this forum.
"I don't know anything but the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates
Dude, admitting the narrowness of our knowledge is helpful, so you don't need that big head mate ;)

Since you are so much well versed in Islam, can you tell me what the punishment for leaving the religion and being an atheist is?
If you are a practicing Islamic then what does your holy book say about people like me who are unbelievers.
And tell me please what the Dome of the Rock really is, and have you ever been there?

Edit: Do you regularly attend a Mosque and do you listen to the Holy man or are you a secular Islamic and read and interpret it for yourself only and have no other influences by anyone else?

has science determined when monkeys will stop swinging from trees, screaching and just shut up and play guitar ?

Since you are so much well versed in Islam, can you tell me what the punishment for leaving the religion and being an atheist is?
If you are a practicing Islamic then what does your holy book say about people like me who are unbelievers.
You're considered as heretic, and ONLY God (aka Allah) has the right to punish you.. which is damnation.

And tell me please what the Dome of the Rock really is, and have you ever been there?
It's a mosque that was built by a Caliph called Abd al-Malik. It is one of the first Islamic monuments in the Islamic history.
It was built there for political reasons, and some historians say that it was meant to replace Al Ka'bah.
People, especially non-Muslims, are confused between Dome Of The Rock and Masjid (it means mosque) Al Aqsa (which Palestinians are trying to preserve), but whenever they mention the latter, they give pictures of the former.. it's kinda misleading even when you type Masjid Al Aqsa on google image.
As for the Masjid Al Aqsa, it means a lot to Muslims because it was the first prayer house and the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was praying there too.

Edit: Do you regularly attend a Mosque and do you listen to the Holy man or are you a secular Islamic and read and interpret it for yourself only and have no other influences by anyone else?
No he is not a "holy" man. He's just a person who knows about Islamic history and about the interpretations of the Quran. I believe that interpretations are influenced by personal interests and especially one's cultural background,to some extent. I prefer listening to Tariq Ramadan (I hope you speak French cause he has more lectures/debates in French than in English). I agree with his views on Islam, unlike those of people in the middle east who have alternated Islam (not Quran, but only Quranic interpretations) to their own benefits and to justify their deeds.

I hope that was helpful. If you have any more questions you can PM, I'll be glad answering you.

Okay, I can't watch this vid, what was the original point?
Is this some gay guy complaining his love isn't recognised by the church?

I think that this page is all that needed to be said. I am happy with my case and there really isn't anything left to say about it.

Judgment... Atheists win.

I just have to add. That Post about Dawkins was the most ignorant, and devicive thing I have ever read.
That guy loads every fucking sentence with presumptions that are never true, but he sure does imply it. Very blatently too, if you understand the construction of language as a linguist might.

First of all, it was a woman rather than a guy, and second of all she wasn't presuming anything. She was at the Dawkins conference or whatever and pretty much took word to word the stuff he said.

Dawkins, like it or not, is almost turning into a sort of fascist-like symbol for atheists. It's sad because he was a good writer once upon a time. Then he tasted a bit of success and decided to try and upset half of civilisation; not by being clever but by being a knobhead.

i think perhaps it might be just a little easier to teach monkeys how to play piano or clarinet

I really dont care what MAN can teach them, I want to know when they are going to stop all the swinging and screaching and just play guitar, maybe sing me a lullaby. I mean they have had 10,000 fucking years to "evolve" yet all I get is a screach. Fair question from one open minded atheist to another of whatever commitment.