Albums currently displeasing your ass

201.jpg

Oh what could have been

I said that^^ and its basically watered down DM with a hardcore flavor perhaps what I said was a tad extreme but it still sucks

I haven't listened to what you guys were talking about in the last page, but I was mostly raging about people calling tough guy shit like hatebreed hardcore.

no it isn't.

It seemed like you implied hardcore is tough guy shit like Hate Breed.

No where did I have the words Hatebreed and tough guy in the same post. I actually never mentioned Hatebreed. I was referring to DiSalvo's vocals and how he should be in a tough guy hardcore band because his vocals fit the tough guy hardcore sound perfectly.

There is a lot of hardcore out there that is not tough guy at all. I used to, not so much anymore, listen to quite a bit of hardcore.

And yes, Hatebreed is a perfect example of tough guy hardcore.

It was soo good it belonged in the displeasing section?

Now displeasing:
2qu0oea.jpg

Very overrated band I most say.

I have been listening to Bad Religion for about 11 years and own every album they have put out. Amazing album, as usual. :Spin:

I was pretty disappointed with TDOM. The first three tracks are great but then most of the rest of the album is boring midtempo almost poppy crap. No where near as good as New Maps of Hell, possibly their worst album since New America.