Albums currently kicking your ass

a1186303152_10.jpg

Absolutely LOVING this first song. So glad this exists.

I know a lot of people eat up their new sound but I can't help feeling they betrayed their original fans a little bit, just for a little bit of fame.

:erk:

Made me laugh a little. I think they got tired of their "brutal death metal" side and it would have been fucking boring as hell after a few albums too. So I think they have done exactly what they wanted to do, nothing to do with fame or pleasing crying old fans.

:erk:

Made me laugh a little. I think they got tired of their "brutal death metal" side and it would have been fucking boring as hell after a few albums too. So I think they have done exactly what they wanted to do, nothing to do with fame or pleasing crying old fans.

Oh please. Get signed to nuclear blast then record a new album. Sound changes fairly heavily. Coincidence, surely.

Oh please. Get signed to nuclear blast then record a new album. Sound changes fairly heavily. Coincidence, surely.

It's funny how Nuclear Blast usually fucks bands' sound. And their videos... Oh, that fucking label.

2rhpyc9.jpg

Oh fuck yes. This is better than I thought it was going to be and I had decent hopes for it.
For what it's worth, there's also a fucking excellent cover of zombie ritual on this one too.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6O5xHwRHU[/ame]