Albums currently kicking your ass

As good as Far Away Form the Sun is, it just dosnt stack up against either of the two classic Dissection albums. Doesn't even come close tbh.

re:Unanimated - I have Ancient God of Evil in my collection, but i just never really got into them, found most of their shit to be quite boring tbh.

516133.jpg

Death Metal album of 2015

yeahhh that's a good'n. such grand melodies, aching with passion. the trad heads should like it too, as epic entertainment it cannot be denied.

Aren't you one of those "trad heads"? When I first joined you said your 3 favourite albums were possibly Deathcult, With Fear... and Far Away From the Sun but other than that you seem to be really into 80s trad/power. Which is cool, because the main reason I joined up was to explore that genre more than I have in the past.

i love all the main genres really but yeah, trad is probably my primary obsession these days. go back in time a decade and i was almost exclusively BM and DM oriented, aside from a few thrash bands and the likes of sabbath, priest, fates warning and helstar. it was fates warning who really inspired me to delve deeper into the world of '80s trad.