Albums currently kicking your ass

maxresdefault.jpg

Night Conquers Day - Rebellion is the Art of Survival.

So underrated. This will almost definitely be making my 1999 list.

24194.jpg

Sarcasm - A Touch of the Burning Red Sunset

Melodic death that brings to mind early At the Gates, Eucharist, Unanimated, Skydancer etc with excellent riffs and melody. Sign me up! The vocals are pretty great, but then for some inexplicable reason dramatically change on the last track to these throaty shouts.

Apparently they released their album from 1994 (Burial Dimensions) for the first time in 2016. Does anyone know if it's worth hearing?

Edit: I've just noticed from the track listing that this album is made up of their demo material.

Last edited:
JI.jpg Judas Iscariot - To Embrace the Corpses Bleeding

While I absolutely wont buy anything from BJ, I have been buying into all the Judas Iscariot hype lately.

Good band, even if I had forgotten about it in recent times. Heaven in Flames and The Cold Earth Slept Below are nasty. Looking into the rest.

Reactions: Atomic Tide
They’re probably all bootlegs because they’re all based on some conversation BJ had with the Judas Iscariot dude seven years ago or longer. They blatantly bootlegged Distant in Solitary Night already

https://www.discogs.com/Judas-Iscariot-Distant-In-Solitary-Night/release/12123723

Basically pretended they were old dead stock of the original press and sold them for an inflated price until someone got their copy and saw it wasn’t even close.