Albums currently kicking your ass

Being a little unmetal and listening to stoner doomy stuff and crystal clear black metal:

3504609-3021881-thumbnail.jpg

328318.jpg

Not necessarily kicking my ass, but:
rust_in_peace.jpg
It's not as good as I expected, but it's pretty damn fun.

Eh, as I've said before, not really a huge M'deth fan.
Mustaine makes it worse by opening his mouth and spewing idiocy at every turn.
Seems that the heroine has permanently fried his circuits...

Much respect to the band though. They earned their place as one of the Big Four. Just not a band I enjoy.

Horns!!

- The Viking

Eh, as I've said before, not really a huge M'deth fan.
Mustaine makes it worse by opening his mouth and spewing idiocy at every turn.
Seems that the heroine has permanently fried his circuits...

Much respect to the band though. They earned their place as one of the Big Four. Just not a band I enjoy.

Horns!!

- The Viking

I'm listening to their albums in chronological order, so I don't know what's in store later, but the lyrics up until RIP have been pretty good; I just don't like when he sings about random childish sh!t. My only gripe so far, especially with RIP, is the filler. Half of this album is just meh.

I'm listening to their albums in chronological order, so I don't know what's in store later, but the lyrics up until RIP have been pretty good; I just don't like when he sings about random childish sh!t. My only gripe so far, especially with RIP, is the filler. Half of this album is just meh.

Uh dude? Mustaine is Meh lmao! He's half fried, at LEAST!

Fillers? Aside from the cover songs, the first four albums contain no fillers sir! I advise you to simply give them more time.

^ agreed, Rust in Peace filler? lol that album is a fucking masterpiece. Their first four albums are untouchable thrash metal classics, and the three that followed it are also pretty good ... and lyrically, id say they were one of the strongest when speaking of thrash bands. Their 90's work has some of the fucking solid lyrics.

and as far as im concerned, Dave Mustaine is one of the greatest and most important metal musicians to ever live, for far too many reasons to even list.

^ agreed, Rust in Peace filler? lol that album is a fucking masterpiece. Their first four albums are untouchable thrash metal classics, and the three that followed it are also pretty good ... and lyrically, id say they were one of the strongest when speaking of thrash bands. Their 90's work has some of the fucking solid lyrics.

and as far as im concerned, Dave Mustaine is one of the greatest and most important metal musicians to ever live, for far too many reasons to even list.

FLAMED ;) haha jk jk
But I disagree

Fillers? Aside from the cover songs, the first four albums contain no fillers sir! I advise you to simply give them more time.

^ agreed, Rust in Peace filler? lol that album is a fucking masterpiece.

Killing Is My Business... and So Far... are fine in the filler department. I love both albums to death. It really took me a while to appreciate Peace Sells, though. It does have its definite stand-outs, but half the album seems pretty bland to me. Just nonsensical jamming. I do fully enjoy it, though. Rust In Peace has its numbers, too, but IMO it's not as good as their previous albums. To me, the songs "Poison Was The Cure" and "Lucretia" are completely forgettable and "Five Magics" has its moments. The rest of the album is actually less serious than the previous ones and is just fun, light-hearted jamming. Those two albums, unlike the others ones, took me many listens to get into them. Good stuff, though, yea :saint: ?