Albums currently kicking your ass

I don't hear any difference.

Well in fairness it's the same band with a new vocalist, so maybe it's more like "this is just the next Gaza album and they've been getting better over time." But since it's got a new band name, I feel like it's worth saying it might be better than what they did under the old name.

Well in fairness it's the same band with a new vocalist, so maybe it's more like "this is just the next Gaza album and they've been getting better over time." But since it's got a new band name, I feel like it's worth saying it might be better than what they did under the old name.

I need to hear the whole thing fuck

pearlJamAlbum.jpg

I'm a sucker for everything these guys release.

Hey SGD, can you recommend me some stuff similar to Gaza/Cult Leader? I would make a thread in the recommendation forum, but it would be a thread just to ask you anyway, so it would be kinda pointless.

Hey SGD, can you recommend me some stuff similar to Gaza/Cult Leader? I would make a thread in the recommendation forum, but it would be a thread just to ask you anyway, so it would be kinda pointless.

There is VERY little. Best I've run into so far is Black Sheep Wall (this is your best bet), Bone Dance, Armed for Apocalypse, maybe Admiral Angry (though it's a good bit slower). Gaza/CU has such a distinct sound, there's really nothing like it.

I haven't listened to Grim Reaper in fucking forever.. Which album by them is generally considered the best?