Albums currently kicking your ass

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I felt guilty leaving out "In the Shadow of the Horns", but I didn't want to list half the album. That part where Fenriz (I think?) screams UNHOLY BLACK METUHLLL! is hilariously great.

image.jpeg Currently this is kicking my ass Nachtfalke - The Last Battles. Nachtfalke is on par with Zemial for me as far as Bathory worship goes. I feel that I really should be drinking beer when I hear it.
@Master_Yoda77 the only explanation I can give is that it was a funny name in my drunken mind the other day, now though it just seems like something a person who's had their coordinates rearranged might do. Still though I think it's an honourable moniker

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Nah mate I'm pretty sure I've seen you mention Morrigan before though. Sounds like I should try and get some of their albums, which are your favourites? Although "6 albums of excellent Bathory worship" is really all the convincing that I need. Thanks for letting me know about the band.

That's great, I'll order some of this bands albums. It's strange that there haven't been more bands who're making music in the style of Bathory but it's probably a good thing...those few who do it do it very well.