Alehorn of Power 8

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Gypsyhawk off the bill and SAVAGE MASTER on!!!! Killer addition. Only downside is that I was trying to get them for second stage the past month and a half. Who else is coming to the show??
Check them out below...

Last edited by a moderator:
what is that? a singer, guitar player, bass player and drummer?

Well, that's a good start......

Female screamer along with the guys wearing hoods.
It will capture attention for sure.

Music wasn't bad. Would be cool live. Not something I personally would listen to on my own.

I can't go anyhow, but I would prefer Gypsyhawk.

Blah....Gypsyhawk blow. This is a thousands time better. Of course the outfits they wear on stage will attract attention. That is the point of wearing stage gear. Even Slough Feg wear "stage gear".

Jason, since when are female screamers all that popular? Secondly, she has more of a gritty voice. Thirdly, you honestly think the people going to Alehorn care more about a look for a band than the music? I think you forgot to take your meds this morning.

Jason, since when are female screamers all that popular? Secondly, she has more of a gritty voice. Thirdly, you honestly think the people going to Alehorn care more about a look for a band than the music? I think you forgot to take your meds this morning.

Yes, its that punk n roll voice that I am talking about.
I didn't say it was bad at all. I believe I said I couldn't decide what I thought of it, but their other factors were positives.

Why do defensive???

Yes, its that punk n roll voice that I am talking about.
I didn't say it was bad at all. I believe I said I couldn't decide what I thought of it, but their other factors were positives.

Why do defensive???

Not defensive. Just seemed like an absurd statement. Idk. The female raw singers...those bands unless you count Doro or way back Chastain don't usually do that well.

I know Savage Master have lots of people watching them. I know a few bigger Euro fest who have been interested in them. With that kind of backing it will just help them get their name out quicker. They have a good sound and a good look. A album is due out soon as well. If they play it right they should do pretty good.

It is like watching Hiedi Black on stage. :lol: Although this chick could move a little more or something. I'm sure the stilletos hamper that, but many ladies have done it.
Anyway fun sounding stuff regardless.