Alexi Laiho Quotes

wait i got something now!! hahaha
in the demonstration of the follow the reaper vid, at the beginning when he says "im going to play some riffs fast and then sloooooooooow" and he twists his mouth in the sloooooow hahahaha

"This is more Scorpions than black" - Alexi about their music in 1998

"One thing I miss in US is Finnish toilet seats. It should be so advanced country but their toilet seats totally suck"

"I don't know why but in every tour I end up having teddy bear. For some reason I buy them when I'm drunk"

two last ones are from Finnish Soundi magazine 6-7/2004

"One thing I miss in US is Finnish toilet seats. It should be so advanced country but their toilet seats totally suck"

"I don't know why but in every tour I end up having teddy bear. For some reason I buy them when I'm drunk"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

two last ones are from Finnish Soundi magazine 6-7/2004
:lol: :lol: :lol: Damnit

There was also a part where Alexi was taking about how Janne and him play together... he says something like... then we play and he doubles or whatever the fuck... and it's like he gets excited that he can't explain what he's saying all that well, hehe. It's in the documentaries.

*janne's playing some Titanic or I don't know WTF before Downfall,on CRY*

Alexi:''give us some motherfucking metal,ppppppleeease!

I can't avoid laughing every time I see him saying please with this imitation of Futurama's Dr. Zoidberg's voice.

Alexi should shut the fuck up and play more. I've never seen a band pause so much between the songs, always putting a halt on the concert. And all the lame bullshit he says, holy fucking crap. It's like a nerdy teenager who picked up a guitar and started a band, but will always be a lame-ass at heart.

That shit he says to Jaska, "crazy son of a biiii-atch", how teen is that? It's like he's fucking Jim Carey in The Mask or Ace Ventura. It's nice for a singer to greet the audience now and then, present the band and some songs, but he pauses the concert every single second just to act like a fool.

It was much better in Tokyo Warhearts.

"Karma: What are your thoughts about Dimebag's death, being it's almost a full year?
Alexi: [Eyes drop, shakes head, and looks down] Pfft…Well, I don't know, what can you say? It's fucked up! I mean it's more fucked up than fucked up! You know!"

The best quote.

I saw a video on youtube with alexi you know, having a cold and you know talking about some of his influences and showing some licks you know. and i have you know, tried to count how many times he says "You know". but its kinda impossible :rofl:. i only thought it was kinda funny ^^

120 times? Shit :lol: I have watched that interview few times but he says "niinku" so many times, I dont have any patience for counting.