Alexi Laiho Quotes

Is this a translation? Oh... I thought that would be smth at least a bit intelligent... What a pity... All of my hopes are ruined.... =))))))
Though I can't deny that "I puked in Greece, what have you done?" sounds sarcastic.... =)

"Te ette oikeesti tiedä, kuin paljo supporttia te ootte meille antanu. Kiitos oikeesti siitä!"

In English it's something like: "You guys really don't know how much support you've gave to us. Thank you very much for that!"
Alexi said this to us when we saw him last time. :oops:

Alexi Laiho before "You're Better Off Dead" live in France '03 said:
Well this next song's gonna be dedicated to all these fuckin' 3 piece suit wearing motherfuckers who think there's something wrong with listening to heavy metal and drinking fucking beer. And whenever you meet one of these fuckin' bastards, you're gonna go and like give 'em the middle finger and tell 'em FUCK YOU!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or...

Alexi Laiho before "You're Better Off Dead" live in Germany '03 said:
Alright...this next song is dedicated to all these cocksuckin' motherfuckers who think that there's something wrong about listening to heavy metal and drinking fuckin' beer. Ya know...Don't it fuckin' piss you off sometimes when you're like, walking down the street and minding your fucking business. Then this fuckin' 3 piece suit candy-ass fuck comes up to you and tells you that.."Hey man! Why don't you get a haircut and a real fuckin' job?!?!". Ya know, it's like, what the fuck dude? So what ya gotta say, you're gonna give 'em the middle finger and tell 'em...FUCK YOU!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heh:

^woooooooot! Alright Alexi! hahaha, gotta love that about him.

Ne-ne....from the britney cover. It's so cute when he calls Janne that. He sounds so innocent.

i just gotta love his "YAW YAW YAW"
and its said live more than fuck or fucking :D
but yea
when he sings the "crazy son of a BIAAAAAATCH~" is also great