Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really quite sad to see a public display of this mess. First and foremost, Kim should not still be claiming to be his “real” wife. That’s absurd, regardless of her intentions, it must hurt Kelli and Shelby a ton.
Frankly, I have no clue who was toxic, who was true, who would Alexi intend to leave his belongings with.
But claiming to his his only true wife is insane given what has been on display and them literally never seen together in the last 16 years.
Money truly corrupts people in the worst way.
His parents should get everything and divide it to their liking.
I can speculate if I die, my lady won’t fight for my inheritance or my possessions, it wouldn’t matter, and my parents would happy give her everything I had anyways. I don’t know if that exactly makes sense. But truly, how is this the first thing on their “true love” minds.

What?
I don't know how inheritance works in your country, but usually the wife gets everything. True about money corrupting, but thats why theres inheritance laws in place. He could have divorced her anytime he wanted, as it only takes one person to divorce in Finland. Also he has seen Kim since. Like for example during the recording of Halo of Blood. Bodom Blue Moon ffs.

I had stomach ulcers. If they burst they cause internal bleeding. Person could die in minutes if nobody's around to help, but he doesn't gets worst and worst from them like that. They are caused by stress, spicy food, soft drinks, some pills, as I already explained. But if he had them and knew for them, he had a treatment. They cause terrible stomach pain and can't just kill him like that for one night. He was looking sick for months.

Alcohol damages the liver, not the stomach. He's been a drunker since his teen years, it won't just change his condition so fast if he wasn't mixed it with petrol.

Did you drink petrol?
The photo Kelli posted on December 20 was from 2019.

You should write this in the other thread.

Regarding your question: Someone here said that the finish law says that the wife gets half and the parents the other half, if there is no testament/last will.

Reactions: COB-666

Regarding your question: Someone here said that the finish law says that the wife gets half and the parents the other half, if there is no testament/last will.

Yeah, tragician said this (he is Finnish), but this is OFF.

Yes, I see that now. Sorry for continuing this discussion in here. Also I see that you're right about that inheritance law.

Yeah I said that about the law but later in I posted a translation of that whole marriage issue. Turns out I was actually wrong, the wife gets everything in this case. It's been a few years since my finnish law course in high school lol.

Did you drink petrol?
The photo Kelli posted on December 20 was from 2019.
Dude quit bitching. I am not talking about last pictures Kelli posted. Alexi lost weight and was tired his last years, but he got from worst to dead for one month. Whatever was that, was spreading extremely fast, that's why they said they never expected it. Stomach ulcers stays in remission or kills you right away, they must be active to do damage, or with other words - bleeding. If they bleed it's a matter of minutes for the person to be saved or not.

Yeah, I quite enjoyed that rendition as well :lol: COBTV was the most hilarious shit

hxqBRqB.jpg

”Are you dead yet?” fires up the U20 Finnish ice hockey team

When the Finnish U-20 ice hockey team lost the semifinal game to the USA, the atmosphere in the locker room was filled with disappointment. The players had just given their all, mentally and physically, never backing down to the dream of becoming world champions. The U-20 team head-coach Antti Pennanen knew how hard everyone on the team had worked for this. He shared the players disappointment but had to find a way to fire them up again. They still had one important match to play. The puck for the bronze medal game would be dropped in less than 24 hours.

Pennanen had played metal music before games to amplify the teams fighting spirit. At this moment, he decided to try to find a silver lining despite what has happened and asked his crew to edit a short highlight movie of the tournament up to this point. As the soundtrack to this motivational clip Pennanen chose Children of Bodom´s "Are You Dead Yet?"

Then, at the team meeting before facing the Russians, Antti played this highlight reel and talked about how talented and unique a musician Alexi was. Alexi will forever be one of the best guitar players in music history. Antti stressed the importance of the game ahead - the players can still create history - the moments in life where one gets to play medal games are unique too. With Antti’s words, the images of Alexi and COB’s music in the back of their minds the players stepped onto the ice and beat Russia 4-1. The underdogs had prevailed. One can only imagine that “Are You Dead Yet" echoed thru the Edmonton stadium locker room hallways, before and after the game.

The next day Jaska Raatikainen read in the morning news about the Finns winning their last game. The headlines were clear ”Winning the bronze game was our way to honor and salute the memory of Alexi Laiho”.

Jaska started to think about how Children of Bodom could thank the team for their tribute and victory. Luckily, last autumn COB designed a ”pond hockey winter hat,” and one of the hats’ theme is Follow the Reaper, with blue and white colors (Finnish flag). These were the hats given to the team since U-20 mirrors the fact that 2020 was the 20th anniversary of Follow the Reaper album.

Thank you U-20 Finnish ice hockey team for honoring the memory of Alexi Laiho and congratulations to the bronze medal.

Children of Bodom

Nope, not just you. And I don't even dare listening Every Time I Die or Angels Don't Kill. He died alone, man, and knowing it makes it even worst.

Idk am I the only one but for me Under Grass and Clover has been very hard to listen lately, can't believe it's almost been a month.

Luckily I don't have problems listening to any of his music. It's the best way to honor him after all. But it still feels fucking unreal even after a month. It will definitely take a while until I can really accept it.

I just clicked on that icehockey article link on their official website. If you check the newsfeed there:

December 29th: Here is our new Webstore

January 4th: Alexi died

It really took everyone by surprise.

Reactions: rj rl
Dude quit bitching. I am not talking about last pictures Kelli posted. Alexi lost weight and was tired his last years, but he got from worst to dead for one month. Whatever was that, was spreading extremely fast, that's why they said they never expected it. Stomach ulcers stays in remission or kills you right away, they must be active to do damage, or with other words - bleeding. If they bleed it's a matter of minutes for the person to be saved or not.

Have you seen video from the BAM Tavastia gig from October 25 2020? He looks nothing like he did in 2019. He wasn't skeletal thin. Maybe a little thinner than Daniel.
I haven't said ulcers anywhere. I speculate a lot, but I guess we'll just have to wait.
Also you make many assumptions about the mans love interests.

Reactions: predator2353
Luckily I don't have problems listening to any of his music. It's the best way to honor him after all. But it still feels fucking unreal even after a month. It will definitely take a while until I can really accept it.

I just clicked on that icehockey article link on their official website. If you check the newsfeed there:

December 29th: Here is our new Webstore

January 4th: Alexi died

It really took everyone by surprise.
Well COB's music have a very different meaning now. If years ago we accepted it like "I'm alone, I need someone to understand me, anyway bang your head till you lose your brain", now it's literal. Knowing someone wrote his own requiem and predicted his own death is too hard to even think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.