Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question here would also be whether those lyrics were specifically written for that album at that time or if she has written a few Bodom themed lyrics at some point and Alexi simply used them later.

fqDcho1.png

NscrEOh.jpg

PnEPx39.jpg

lHdHWTC.jpg

wv51iEm.jpg

ybe5i2p.png

fFwwjoK.jpg

Reactions: Supra and rj rl
Hey. I was lurking this forum some years ago. Alexi’s death was devastating news, and hit me harder than i would have expected.

But it has also made me think a little bit. I am sorry if I am getting a little conspiratorial now.

In the song The Days are Numbered he sings «your days are numbered at thirty three». And he had the number «33» tattooed on the arm.

Maybe at the age of 33 (around 2012, while writing Halo of Blood) he got a definite message that he did not have a very long time left to live, and that that his days were «numbered»?

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
Hey. I was lurking this forum some years ago. Alexi’s death was devastating news, and hit me harder than i would have expected.

But it has also made me think a little bit. I am sorry if I am getting a little conspiratorial now.

In the song The Days are Numbered he sings «your days are numbered at thirty three». And he had the number «33» tattooed on the arm.

Maybe at the age of 33 (around 2012, while writing Halo of Blood) he got a definite message that he did not have a very long time left to live, and that that his days were «numbered»?
I recall that there was a doctor who told Alexi he doesn't have much left. But honestly I have no idea when he spoke with the doctor, so it could have been around that time. If someone could provide a date or an exact quotation, that would be great.

The original meaning for the tattoo was that he dated this girl and he said to her that he will have kid with her when he is 33. He tattooed that she would take it seriously. That kid-thing never happened, but it would be nice to know who was she.

Even if the tattoo has nothing to do with it, it could still be very possible that he was told about this at this age.

When he wrote Not my Funeral he was denying the fact, but a few years later he accepted that its true....

But at the end of the day its just speculation. Could mean nothing at all

I'm not sure, if this was posted already.

The English Metal Hammer has an Alexi tribute as well. But unlike the German one, which is just a regular issue with Alexi as main topic, this seems to be an extra issue only about Alexi (there are two issues in February).

https://www.magazinesdirect.com/mob...7024/metal-hammer-magazine-single-issue.thtml

On this website you can order it to any country I believe. It's the issue number 345.

EDIT: Nvm I'm dumb. They deliver all already released issues in that week in February. So it's probably not an extra Alexi issue but the normal February issue. Still he's the main topic and the Black white cover photo looks really nice.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1612256956190.jpg
    FB_IMG_1612256956190.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Makes it hit home on a completely different level.

Lepää rauhassa Allu.

I would like to also note that Roope in Kelli's post does not mean Latvala, I have already seen people ask about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.