Alexi's barbed wire tattoo,

AlexiBitchTerror

New Metal Member
Sep 10, 2009
Hi guy!

First of all, I'm new here, but I've been following this forum for quite some time now.

And since it's almost my birthday, I wanted to get a tattoo.

Now I'm looking for a kind of barbed wire tattoo, but not the small shit I can find on the internet, some kinda like Alexi's which is pretty big and I really like it.

Does someone have a link or a good picture or something that shows his tattoo? I would like it to be a main idea for my design [probably being not completly the same as his, that'd make me too much fanboi]

Thans in advance!

I hope I get a better/closer look but I can do it with this :headbang:

These are best ones I have on my computer (cropped just tattoo to get images smaller as originals are big)

tatuointi1.jpg

tatuointi2.jpg

tatuointi3.jpg

tatuointi4.jpg

you can find these tattoos in every tattoo book they got in a tattoo studio.
these are stock tattoos.
Though you fail.get his name tattooed on your face you fuckin loser.

you can find these tattoos in every tattoo book they got in a tattoo studio.
these are stock tattoos.
Though you fail.get his name tattooed on your face you fuckin loser.

Maybe they have it in your shop, but here in Belgium they don't and beside if I went looking around and they only got this small bitch designs,

So why don't you grow some fucking balls, and stop acting like you're such a know it all, you immature moron? :rolleyes:

:D fuck you twat, Im tired of immature alexi fans and I'm a very good looking gal, I don't need balls. and its not my shop :lol: and I saw them in every tattoo studio is was in so..even if they got these small wires, tell em to make it bigger?or customise it? that would be at least a bit of a own tattoo.but you want exactly the same tattoo like alexi? :/
still, they are stock tattoos and look dumb and you just turned 18 and want to get a OMGALEXI!-tattoo. now, whos the immature moron?