Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

Horrible? I disagree.. Those are really really beatiful guitars. But I don't see what the big fucking deal is, people wanted an Alexi signature guitar sold in the US, so they made one for this specific request. Fuck, if I had money and I felt like waiting till they came out. I would buy one of those mother fuckers. Cause' they are nice guitars, everything is pretty much set up like RV-350AL models. So you can expect the same specifications, from the ESP model that is.

alexi-esp.jpg

wtf, it's not even a rhoads type anymore

Confusion said:
alexi-esp.jpg

wtf, it's not even a rhoads type anymore

exactly. i've been saying this for a long time now, but how difficult is it to make a 24 fret Rhoades V with a OFR? if there are any mega copyright laws involved, someone let me know. Maybe its because his model is from Japan, and a guitar just like that in the US would cause some shit...i dont know. and even IF that was the case, there could be some other way around it...some other way other than changing the ENTIRE model of the guitar

:erk:
whats up with ESP, i see so many emu faggots signted up with them.

Oh my goodness. If he is going to make another model, AT LEAST GET RID OF THOSE DAMN EGM-HZ PICKUPS! The black and white one looks ugly, the black and yellow looks awsome.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Oh my goodness. If he is going to make another model, AT LEAST GET RID OF THOSE DAMN EGM-HZ PICKUPS! The black and white one looks ugly, the black and yellow looks awsome.

my thoughts exactly

Acually im pretty sure that is the same rhoads model,its just a bad angle, here-http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?lang=en scroll down untill u see it it clearly is a rhoads

bodom-bro said:
Acually im pretty sure that is the same rhoads model,its just a bad angle, here-http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?lang=en scroll down untill u see it it clearly is a rhoads

but in the description it says nothing about being a rhoads. it describes it as just a V

what else woulod it be? the fins are defently not even like a king V.

His old esps are rhoads just a tiny bit bigger but now on these new ones they made the bottom horn longer, that's why it doesn't look like a rhoads at all. I still think he should have stayed with Jackson

look at the link, and look at the back view, the bottom fin is defently the same size

blindvomit said:
His old esps are rhoads just a tiny bit bigger but now on these new ones they made the bottom horn longer, that's why it doesn't look like a rhoads at all. I still think he should have stayed with Jackson
lots of metal artists left jackson because fender bought it such as Dave Mustaine now he endorses ESP too because ESP agreed to make a 24 fret .I like the new Alexi esp sig guitar I think it's awesome but that's just my opinion

RaIsi-619 said:
lots of metal artists left jackson because fender bought it such as Dave Mustaine now he endorses ESP too because ESP agreed to make a 24 fret guitars unlike jackson after fender bought it.I like the new Alexi esp sig guitar I think it's awesome but that's just my opinion
give me a link that shows proof jackson won't make 24 fret guitars for artists, or shut the fuck up.

RaIsi-619 said:
lots of metal artists left jackson because fender bought it such as Dave Mustaine now he endorses ESP too because ESP agreed to make a 24 fret guitars unlike jackson after fender bought it.I like the new Alexi esp sig guitar I think it's awesome but that's just my opinion

Given that Mustaine designed the KV1 guitar which was his signature and then consequently spawned the KV2 models (Non kahler fixed bridges and such) and the KV1 had 24 frets... I suggest that you stop talking pish, acting like you know about guitars and just leave.