Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

RaIsi-619 said:
lots of metal artists left jackson because fender bought it such as Dave Mustaine now he endorses ESP too because ESP agreed to make a 24 fret guitars unlike jackson after fender bought it.I like the new Alexi esp sig guitar I think it's awesome but that's just my opinion
Mustaine was going to buy Jackson, imagine if Mustaine owned jackson...wow...

chill I wrote something wrong u don't have to all like just piss off I'm sorry I mean Gibson didn't agree to make a 24 fret guitar for mustaine I was just in a hurry sorry phew

stupid americans bleh bleh bleh i want to be like alexi but i can't get his guitar bleh bleh bleh

-Gavin- said:
Jackson would become a chrsitian guitar company.. "remove all sharp points as only satanists use pointy guitars!"

what the fuck does that make me and my guitar then!!???!?!???:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

omg002.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I own ESP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

if they released a rhoads in the US theyd get sued by jackson, bottom line. So they lengthened the horn. End of story.

Draznog said:
stupid americans bleh bleh bleh i want to be like alexi but i can't get his guitar bleh bleh bleh

thats kinda fucked up to say dude, i think you need to chill a little bit. having fun on here is cool, just messing around with people, but dont make fun of where people come from man, thats just un-called for...and pathetic.

^ OMG, did you go to NAMM this year? I was trying really hard to find a way to go this weekend, but couldn't go.....:( My friend said Zakk Wylde was there yesterday and read that Alexi's new ESPs would be unveiled. Allan Holdsworth was also there; I wish I could've went! :hotjump:

can somebody explain to me why eps only changed the tuners on the ltd from esp model? or is there other differences in small print? wtf tuners who gives a fuck about tuners if its double locking anyway?