Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

Elysian893 said:
who cares what steve vai likes? he also wears fucking blouses.

fuck a blouse, does anyone remember what he wore in the 80's/early 90's? the dude dressed like a fucking fruit cake.

Steve_Vai_Signed_Photo.jpg

Not only does her wear a blouse it also has flowers on it :headbang:

joshthesquash said:
you're a fucking moron. People arent going to buy ugly guitars, they want to buy guitars that they look cool with. That doesnt mean you're any less of a musician you fucking tool!

Steve Vai was asked what the grip shaped cut-out in his guitar is for and he just said "it looks cool" And if Steve Vai cares about looking cool, YOU SHOULD TO YOU LIKE FUCK SHIT!

Ok have fun with your warlock, the only reason you bought is because it looks 'evil' and 'hardcore' and that last statement was too ignorant to even reply to.

I don't see what the hell the big deal is about the alexi model. I have always loved flying v's, and this one seems like a good option since it has all the features I'm looking for (OFR, neckthru, ebony board, binding). Pickups and paint can always be changed to make it original. After all, you can consider alexi's jacksons to be Roope and Jiri rip-off's anyway (since the black w/ white pins used to be Jiri's and Roope had a custom black w/ yellow bevels RR in the 80's).
If you don't like it, don't buy it.

btw, I've been reading the forums for a while now and finally signed up.

They're not that bad, I like the yellow-on-black one.

Not sure which stripe is better though, the solid or the one in the "other" Alexi model:

alexi_saw.jpg

i wouldnt buy those new models..they look like crap i already have his scythe model and the saw tooth..no need to buy anymore of his guitars.

Lobo, If you already bought 2 of alexis shitty ESP's, probably for around 3 grand, youve already made a pretty shitty mistake. You could make alexi's model for lik 1.5k and have your own specs.

nice job buddy

blindvomit said:
Mustaine was going to buy Jackson, imagine if Mustaine owned jackson...wow...
Yeah, Jackson guitars would now come with a small carved line on the neck/headstock to deposit and sniff cocaine.

The Leper said:
Lobo, If you already bought 2 of alexis shitty ESP's, probably for around 3 grand, youve already made a pretty shitty mistake. You could make alexi's model for lik 1.5k and have your own specs.

nice job buddy

i got them both for 400 000 yen which is about 3.5 g's in US currency :)