Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

In your Face:
Please shut the fuck up, you know absolutely know nothing about guitars. Have you heard Alexi's tone. Its by far the shittiest and most uni-tasked guitar ever made. One SHITTY pick-up that achieves nothing but bad tone. And a neck joint that is uncomfortable. By the way, if hes rich, than he couldve saved himself a few thousand and just bought a custom jackson that has better quality. you dip shit.

Lobo if thats your taste, cool, but i must say the sound that is going to come out of that thing isn't going to be very pretty and you wont be able to do much with it.

In Your Face, you should honestly just not speak on shit you have no clue about.

I agree, those guitars look like they are made of plastic and look terrible. Sorry buddy.

:erk:

"Lobo if thats your taste, cool, but i must say the sound that is going to come out of that thing isn't going to be very pretty and you wont be able to do much with it."

I contest bro..i have done alot with it..my scythe model rather my other one (sawtooth) im keeping it so i can get it autographed :)..but in my opinion the Scythe is close to my RR in sound and craftsmanship..but if i were to pick one of the two id go with my RR but the Scythe is a really good guitar

Elysian893 said:
play right handed guitar, its not unpossible, i know a few people who do it.

if i were starting out playing again i probably would (or more likely have tried to learn both ways) but after a good few years of playing lefty i'd go nuts if i started again from scratch being able to play fuck all.

basically im a lazy shit...

betteroffdead said:
if i were starting out playing again i probably would (or more likely have tried to learn both ways) but after a good few years of playing lefty i'd go nuts if i started again from scratch being able to play fuck all.

i understand dude, i've tried flipping the guitar over before, its quite fucked up!

Elysian893 said:
i understand dude, i've tried flipping the guitar over before, its quite fucked up!

my first electric was a right handed ibanez gsa60 -i spent like the first 6 months playing that upside down strung the wrong way round (cos i didnt know how to change strings and was too arrogant to ask anyone) - THAT was fucked up! :lol:

Elysian893 said:
i agree to a point, but have you ever had a guitar you just can't make sound good? cause alexi does :lol:... but really, why start yourself off with shit?

lol, nice...

yeah, very true... if you have the money, or the admiration for the instrument, then do some research and find a nice guitar used.

good point

betteroffdead said:

haha, serious.. i really do wish i just sucked it up the first week of playing and learned righty.

hey Elysian, when you start making your own guitars... make some leftys too, for us... :Spin:

betteroffdead said:
damn right! i was looking for a left-handed rhoads a few months back, the ONLY one jackson make is the RR1 - 2 fucking grand! :OMG:

I saw a used jackson RR (don't remember which model) for sale US $900 at a guitar center a few years ago... it played like a dream, but i was just starting and didn't have the $$ for it. If it was now, i'd try to find the money somewhere to get it. Leftys are so rare.

I came across a lefty PRS before that was also really, really nice.

In Your Face said:
I saw a used jackson RR (don't remember which model) for sale US $900 at a guitar center a few years ago... it played like a dream, but i was just starting and didn't have the $$ for it. If it was now, i'd try to find the money somewhere to get it. Leftys are so rare.

I came across a lefty PRS before that was also really, really nice.

i'd sell my fucking soul for the chance to get a lefty RR for £500!!! (i think that's about the equivalant of $900)

yeah, they had a lefty PRS on display at a guitar shop near me while back when i was first starting out. fuckers didnt let me touch it, guess my "iron man" was just too much for them :D

betteroffdead said:
i'd sell my fucking soul for the chance to get a lefty RR for £500!!! (i think that's about the equivalant of $900)

yeah, they had a lefty PRS on display at a guitar shop near me while back when i was first starting out. fuckers didnt let me touch it, guess my "iron man" was just too much for them :D

haha, awesome. yeah it was a sweet guitar... it was a really, really, dark purple color. it looked really good.

In Your Face said:
haha, awesome. yeah it was a sweet guitar... it was a really, really, dark purple color. it looked really good.

there's a left handed RR1 in a guitar shop near me, all black, plays brilliantly, all i'd need to do is replace the duncans with an EMG 81/85 set and i'd have my perfect guitar. it's £1599 atm, down from £2099. second it goes below a grand it's mine:headbang:

AND IF ANY FUCKER BUYS IT THEY'LL REGRET IT!:yell: