Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

betteroffdead said:
hmmm... this is even more problematic than i thought. my first electric was an ibanez gsa60 (right handed) that i played upside down, that wasnt fun and i dont really want to do that again. i think i may just be better off saving up and getting either a lefty RR1 or a custom shop esp/jackson of some kind. i'll definately have to look in to a left RR from japan though.

meh, ill work something out. thanks a lot for the help mate:headbang: :worship:

anytime man, you're not one of the OmGxz!!!!AleXi!>!!!>!!> noobs, so its all good

goth_fiend said:
just by looking at your screen name your opinion is shit, oh and btw, when you actually learn a thing or two about guitars, come talk to me;)

im pretty sure i know more about guitars then you.like i said my guitar 0wn5 urs.if u knew about guitars u would know the KH-2 Relic is way better then ur peice of sh!t.SO when U learn more about guitars other then looks wich ur taste sucks ass THEN talk talk 2 me.

do some research kid.im pretty sure all the REAL guitar players in here will tell u a KH-2 Neckthrough is better;)

Elysian893 said:
you had to join just to show us how much of a fucking idiot you are. his guitar is a fucking custom, built to his specs, something you'll never get out of a KH-2. his guitar owns your life.

LMAO!!! if its custom why does it have a peice of shit licensed :lol:
and he says when i learn about guitars come talk to him LOL ya dude nice 1
get some crappy passives and a basswood body too :lol:

Elysian893 said:
no you didn't, you did the right thing, the market is made for righties, so you adapted, which in the end left you with more guitar choices. does that mean the market should be geared to the righties? no, i personally think every model should be offered in a lefty model, even if it costs a little more(since they would have to retool to do it...)

Elysian, perfectly said. I hate walking into a guitar store and seeing a bunch of really nice guitars knowing that I can't really play them. Finding a lefty guitar that feels good to you is not at all easy.

I'll say it again, if any of you lefties out there just started, switch while you still can!

Hey, for all you lefties who want to get a RR..... try warmoth direct.. You can get a custom for pretty cheap, and they have a lot of options. Thats what I did, and i'm really happy with my guitar, and it all cost under 1200 US dollars.

It won't be neck through, but we can't have everything...

www.warmoth.com

I'll have to post pictures of mine, but i know i'll get ripped a new one if i do.. haha

3SP-0WN5 said:
same reason why alexi's "custom" esp has EMG HZ? what were you saying again?

3SP-0WN5 said:
m4536210-4182.jpg

sorry bro, but that "piece of shit" licensed floyd, just happens to be a gotoh floyd rose, otherwise know to some as the same company that makes the ibanez edge, and IMHO the best trem out there on the market today, like I said before you name makes your opinions moot anyway nOOb, so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up or lets hear you play some shit bro, you seem to think Im a shit player anyways, so own up nOOb, lets hear what this "guitar virtuoso" can play

3SP-0WN5 said:

0mg f00ZZ00rSZZeee L00333l are jou teh m3n l00l!!?!?

Seriusly, shut up. You obviously don't have a clue what you're talkin' about.

Just because the whammy isn't made by floyd rose themselves, doesn't mean that it's shit.

And as for the guitars, they look nice. Must be good for the americans to finally have something similar to a Jackson RR.

3SP-0WN5 said:

dude, seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

In Your Face said:
Hey, for all you lefties who want to get a RR..... try warmoth direct.. You can get a custom for pretty cheap, and they have a lot of options. Thats what I did, and i'm really happy with my guitar, and it all cost under 1200 US dollars.

It won't be neck through, but we can't have everything...

www.warmoth.com

I'll have to post pictures of mine, but i know i'll get ripped a new one if i do.. haha

that looks pretty cool, thanks a lot mate. they even ship to the UK :D

you might have just saved me 700 odd quid:headbang:

goth_fiend said:
sorry bro, but that "piece of shit" licensed floyd, just happens to be a gotoh floyd rose, otherwise know to some as the same company that makes the ibanez edge, and IMHO the best trem out there on the market today, like I said before you name makes your opinions moot anyway nOOb, so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up or lets hear you play some shit bro, you seem to think Im a shit player anyways, so own up nOOb, lets hear what this "guitar virtuoso" can play

hmm so you're saying a Ibanez edge is good?..i dont know much about tremolo's but my Ibanez flying V has a Ibanez edge floyd rose and i was planning to remove it..but i guess i should reconsider?

goth_fiend said:

ive played that tremolo its still a peice of shit compared to floyd rose original
come to the ESP forums,lets see how long u last there

Lobo said:
hmm so you're saying a Ibanez edge is good?..i dont know much about tremolo's but my Ibanez flying V has a Ibanez edge floyd rose and i was planning to remove it..but i guess i should reconsider?

In my opinion the original Edge is probably the finest trem ever made. Tuning stability is second to none. Why do you think Steve Vai still uses it?