Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

goth fiend ur a fuckin fag.u havent owned shit.i made my point wich is that any ESP is way better then that thing u call a guitar.i dare u to just make 1 fuckin post and on the forum and say u own ESP with that guitar.bet u wont do it cuz u know that it never will.i only joined this piece of shit forum to call u out and i did.if u have the balls ill see u on the ESP forum for that 1 and only post.i was gonna link this page and show everyone on there u sayin u own ESP with that guitar but u took the picture down..wonder why:rolleyes: anyways later fags!!
i bet u all have playboy straps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3SP-0WN5 said:
goth fiend ur a fuckin fag.u havent owned shit.i made my point wich is that any ESP is way better then that thing u call a guitar.i dare u to just make 1 fuckin post and on the forum and say u own ESP with that guitar.bet u wont do it cuz u know that it never will.i only joined this piece of shit forum to call u out and i did.if u have the balls ill see u on the ESP forum for that 1 and only post.i was gonna link this page and show everyone on there u sayin u own ESP with that guitar but u took the picture down..wonder why:rolleyes: anyways later fags!!
Hey dude! I'd just like to tell you that your boyfriend took a photo of you posting here in this forum.

Here it is:
Forum_Troll.jpg

3SP-0WN5 said:
my 1985 Yamaha SE300H owns esp.

3SP-0WN5, try making a post in coherent english if you want people to take you seriously. :rolleyes:

Oh, and my EX-50 owns your KH-2. :lol:

3SP-0WN5 said:

dont let the door hit your ass on the way out cocksmoke:wave:

3SP-0WN5 said:

doesnt even have a fucking kahler on it, piece of shit guitar, hannemens jackson's own that shit, dude quit trying to stir shit and learn more about guitars before you spout off your mouth

35P OWNS or whatever the fuck you're called. why the fuck are you still here? you've proved your point (assuming it was to show everyone what a total fuckwit with horrible taste you are) now will you please have the good manners to go die quietly somewhere.