Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

Elysian893 said:
all those guitars are nu-metal guitars, besides the explorer copy with the dildo headstock.

didnt know metallica and slayer were new metal u dumb fuck

3SP-0WN5 said:
didnt know metallica and slayer were new metal u dumb fuck
+1 the above post, and, slayer isn't much better than nu-metal, and calling someone a dumb fuck when you can't take the time to spell out you, just doesn't have the same effect, you know?

I know St.Anger sucked ass but it's still not nu-metal.Oh and i can spell just fine i just choose not to.Anyways this will be my last post,dont miss me to much.it just got to a point where you guys were being ignorant.ok so i admit i was wrong by calling out that dude with the ugly guitar.but w/e.i strongly believe ESP is a top guitar company.and trust me i've played plenty.from jacksons to gibbys,to ibanez to yamaha to prs to KL's (pretty fuckin sweet btw) but none do it for me but my ESP so yeah.cya

3SP-0WN5 said:
I know St.Anger sucked ass but it's still not nu-metal.Oh and i can spell just fine i just choose not to.Anyways this will be my last post,dont miss me to much.it just got to a point where you guys were being ignorant.ok so i admit i was wrong by calling out that dude with the ugly guitar.but w/e.i strongly believe ESP is a top guitar company.and trust me i've played plenty.from jacksons to gibbys,to ibanez to yamaha to prs to KL's (pretty fuckin sweet btw) but none do it for me but my ESP so yeah.cya
Didn't you say that same "this is my last post" thing a couple of posts back?

ltdandcustom74bv.jpg

ltdandcustom103qu.jpg

ltdandcustom2s3yd.jpg

ltdandcustom201vz.jpg

ltdandcustom142kv.jpg

BastrdDrmr said:
The ESP M-II Camo is an amazing guitar. Anyone who says it's not is a moron. The one in that picture looks a little bit different though... it has different inlays... what is that from?
its the hanneman sig so it has the Slayer Eagle inlays this model has an 85 in the neck unlike the M-II

dude i can stay if i want unless you get your admin or mod to ban me.you act like im on your back

3SP-0WN5 said:
dude i can stay if i want unless you get your admin or mod to ban me.you act like im on your back
I'm not saying that you can't -- I'm just quoting you saying that you wouldn't. :p

BastrdDrmr said:
Interesting. Is that new? I've never seen it before. I thought Hanneman only had black JH models.

its not so new.jeff has like three or four camo guitars one is a custom splatterd camo.looks pretty kool
hanneman_camo.jpg