Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

yeah because its jeff's personal guitar.all of his have kahlers its the sigs that have the ofl.well,most.

so then tell me why ESP's hannemen model has a floyd rose? if its HIS signatrue guitar, shouldnt it have what HE use's? ;) like I said ESP sucks

cuz ESP doesnt ussually have kahlers unless you custom order it with one.Besides if Jeff wanted his sigs to have kahlers they would do it.i guess he really doesnt care

3SP-0WN5 said:
cuz ESP doesnt ussually have kahlers unless you custom order it with one.Besides if Jeff wanted his sigs to have kahlers they would do it.i guess he really doesnt care

bullshit, if I was going to order a signature guitar, or buy one for that matter, I would expect it to have the EXACT same specs as what the artist uses, hence "signature" I will bet you that Jeff himself has NO control over his own product :lol:

Taken from gear thread:

the rack:

furman rp-8
carvin wireless
korg dtr-2000
rocktron chameleon
lee jackson "perfect connection" gp-1000
tc-electronic g-major
rocktron intellifex
BBE sonic maximizer 362i
mosvalve mv-962 poweramp

*upgrades in the future-g-force, psa-1, mesa boogie 50/50, CAE switching system*

the guitars:
moser custom shop Bastard V import (custom wiring setup, booster switch installed)
Jackson Dk-2 (dimarzio evolutions with booster and coil taps)
Ibanez rg350dx (in the middle of a 'jemification" evolution pickups, sending her out in 3 weeks to get a sustainer installed)
schecter revenger 7 (bone nut installed, x2n-7 planned, blaze custom in the neck, N-booster of DOOM installed, coil taps phase switch and varitone planned as well)

*guitars being built-8 string custom (not saying what shape yet ) 27 fret carved top SS, and a 7 string 25 fret ironbird

the floorboard:
robert keeley modified DS-1 "ultra"
digitech whammy
morley little aligator
bad horsie II
Ibanez tubescreamer ts-9 reissue (getting the keeley treatment soon)
dunlop crybaby from hell
535Q
ernie ball Jr volume
behringer fcb1010

*note not all wah's and volume pedals are in effects loop at any given time

Cabinets:
carvin VE212
Legacy 2x12

*upgrades in the future-VHT cabs, Mesa Boogie cabs, and custom 4x15 cab

not bad at all.i see you have money :D
i just stick to the basics for now
guitars: ESP KH-2 Relic,ESP KH-4,ESP sv.
Amps: Marshall MF-350 MF-400 cabs
Pre amp:Mesa/Boogie Triaxis
Crybaby 535Q.
Digitech RP300
Digital Reference wireless system(crappy but gets the job done)

sweet ride btw i have a Toyota Supra :D

out of all that gear, the triaxis is about all I could see use for, that and your wah, but why in gods name did you go with the POS mode four? for the price of em you could have gotten a amp that slays

now that is a decent amp, Im upgrading to a legacy in the future as well and going for a full stereo rig basically like this
02_large.jpg

well i dont have that kind of money :\ wish i did.i live in richmond california LOL doubt you heard of it.but ya pretty ghetto
how much is that worth?

richmond, of coarse I've heard of richmond, Im a california guy, as for that rig, probably around $15,000 I would bet, that being said, i would bet that is a higher number then actual cost, and no that is not mine:D