Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

i have an ltd dv8r and thinks it plays fuckin great. i was also considering a RR1T but chose the dv8r because of it's bang for the buck.. plays like a dream, great sound, great feel etc.. been playing for some time (rock,metal,blues) now and to me esp make great guitars with great feautures! i especially like the ltd deluxe series which i think have fucing kick ass features for a kick ass price!
why are you guys always bashing esp?? why do you even care?? if it wont grant you a place in paradise or gets you laid, ignore it!

^ totally, ESP is rad, but there are guitar companies better then ESP, but ESP still kicks ass, and i see these new AL models in the futere becoming a new "special company signiture shape" like the RR for Jackson.:cool:

Guitar Virtuoso said:
and i see these new AL models in the futere becoming a new "special company signiture shape" like the RR for Jackson.:cool:
I really hope not.. rhoads is very much jackson.. more jackson than michael ever be.. it's the shape that got jackson guitars started and i sometimes feel that the rhoads shape belongs to jackson forever..
the thing esp dont have is their own original shapes.. still i think they manage to redesign it and make it somewhat "their own"... the esprhoads is a "different" rhoads and IMO it looks really good.. fr what it is! though everytime i see SV white i think: "damn those pinstripes would look good on a jacksonrhoads"..

The Leper said:
In your Face:
Please shut the fuck up, you know absolutely know nothing about guitars. Have you heard Alexi's tone. Its by far the shittiest and most uni-tasked guitar ever made. One SHITTY pick-up that achieves nothing but bad tone. And a neck joint that is uncomfortable. By the way, if hes rich, than he couldve saved himself a few thousand and just bought a custom jackson that has better quality. you dip shit.

Lobo if thats your taste, cool, but i must say the sound that is going to come out of that thing isn't going to be very pretty and you wont be able to do much with it.

In Your Face, you should honestly just not speak on shit you have no clue about.

I agree, those guitars look like they are made of plastic and look terrible. Sorry buddy.

:erk:

Do you like Children of Bodom?

if you think about it. this will probably be one of the few V shaped guitars that actually sounds good. mainly because of the neck-thru design, reguardless of the passive pickup. there have only been 2 other V's that actually sound good. at least to me. the ESP V-350. and the RR5

deathxunlimited said:
if you think about it. this will probably be one of the few V shaped guitars that actually sounds good. mainly because of the neck-thru design, reguardless of the passive pickup. there have only been 2 other V's that actually sound good. at least to me. the ESP V-350. and the RR5
the RR1/RR1T, the RR5, and the old ibanez pro series V, all sound killer. the Jackson KV1, KV2, etc sound good, the gibson v's sound good, the ESP DVR8 even sounds decent, you are talking out of your ass.

its possible that Alexi might of wanted the model changed a bit to look less like a rhoads. but ive never been impressed by ESP. the Jackson models are way better

slaesh said:
I really hope not.. rhoads is very much jackson.. more jackson than michael ever be.. it's the shape that got jackson guitars started and i sometimes feel that the rhoads shape belongs to jackson forever..
the thing esp dont have is their own original shapes.. still i think they manage to redesign it and make it somewhat "their own"... the esprhoads is a "different" rhoads and IMO it looks really good.. fr what it is! though everytime i see SV white i think: "damn those pinstripes would look good on a jacksonrhoads"..

What about the f series , i havent seen any other brand with those.

First of all. If you think they changed the shape of the guitar because they wanted to. your a moron. The reason Alexi didnt have a model out for the us in the first place was because jackson could easily sue esp because of they use the Randy Rhoads shape. Just like Gibson sued Esp a while ago for copying the Explorer shape for their Mx guitar. So they had to change the shape a little to make it legal. Yeah so dont talk unless u no wat your talking about. And there is nothing wrong with the new Models. I think the US models are fuckin sick. god damned noobs . ruin everything (shakes head)