Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

goth_fiend said:
there is no hope for our future....god I need to move to europe

if you don't feel american then you should move to europe unless you own 13 guns then you stay.

one of my guitar students is a HUGE republican. ive always been in the middle but he always ask me questions like "do you think there should be gun control?" and i always answer republican to keep him happy, so i say "no". its very anoying, i make jokes every now and then about Bush with some of my friends so i have to be carfull what i say around this kid. i have no desire for a gun, but i do own (u guys will think its lame but its awsome) a Red Rider BB gun :lol:

Guitar Virtuoso said:
....13, and im making more cash then you :D

is this how your lessons go?

ok, take your hand off the neck... tune that first one down a little... okay... umm now hit the first 3 strings, that is how you play slipknot

and i doubt you are making more cash than me... what do they pay you in kid? oreos and gummy bears?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
is this how your lessons go?

ok, take your hand off the neck... tune that first one down a little... okay... umm now hit the first 3 strings, that is how you play slipknot

and i doubt you are making more cash than me... what do they pay you in kid? oreos and gummy bears?

:lol: gummy bears rawk! i wish i was payed in them...

Guitar Virtuoso said:
i make 800 bucks a month... can we get back on subject now? i dont see how i provoked everyone by having a SK sign.....

you're 13 and listen to slipknot. somehow i doubt you know anywhere near enough to teach anyone anything about guitar, let alone have many students who are older than you and pay you that much money and talk about political issues. you're fucking retarded.

lol at you thinking your the shit for listening to Pat Martino.

you are a joke. go somewhere else and brag about the money your parents give you. Check out the slipknot forums, im sure youll find yourself at home, cunt.