Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

Originally posted by goth_fiend
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: i own ESP!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

man STFU!!! that guitar has to be BY FAR the uglyest piece of SH!T ive ever seen!.i had to joing just to reply to you saying u own ESP.it doesnt even have an original floyd rose, pickups look stock, and i bet its a bolt on :lol:
my ESP KH-2 Relic 0wn5 ur guitar.it makes urs look like a squier :D

btw nice playboy strap :lol:

Jani Laiho said:
fuck a blouse, does anyone remember what he wore in the 80's/early 90's? the dude dressed like a fucking fruit cake.
Never mind that, how about his humping guitar moves? :lol: :lol:
I actually have a video live of Alcatrazz - Jet To Jet where he does that. Definitely not his brightest moment. :lol:

Lobo said:
left handed RR..are you serious?..i taught myself right handed..damn i got screwed
no you didn't, you did the right thing, the market is made for righties, so you adapted, which in the end left you with more guitar choices. does that mean the market should be geared to the righties? no, i personally think every model should be offered in a lefty model, even if it costs a little more(since they would have to retool to do it...)

Yes they should...I'm left handed and it's hard for me to find good left- handed guitars in stores, and even more on internet but I'm too lazy to search. I'll have to order a guitar from the music store, which would be long and bit more expensive. Or I'll make my own...But I'm not enough good for that.

Bastard child said:
Yes they should...I'm left handed and it's hard for me to find good left- handed guitars in stores, and even more on internet but I'm too lazy to search. I'll have to order a guitar from the music store, which would be long and bit more expensive. Or I'll make my own...But I'm not enough good for that.

musiciansfriend.com and music123.com are both pretty good (dunno if they ship to canada though). ive never bought anything off them but its still good just to have a look.

problem with buying off the net or ordering in to a guitar shp is you cant try the guitar first so you're pretty fucked if it turns out you dont like the guitar.

3SP-0WN5 said:
man STFU!!! that guitar has to be BY FAR the uglyest piece of SH!T ive ever seen!.i had to joing just to reply to you saying u own ESP.it doesnt even have an original floyd rose, pickups look stock, and i bet its a bolt on :lol:

just by looking at your screen name your opinion is shit, oh and btw, when you actually learn a thing or two about guitars, come talk to me;)

3SP-0WN5 said:

you had to join just to show us how much of a fucking idiot you are. his guitar is a fucking custom, built to his specs, something you'll never get out of a KH-2. his guitar owns your life.

^just to correct you a bit elysian, it was customized to my specs it is an import model, but I will have 2 mosers on the way

goth_fiend said:
^just to correct you a bit elysian, it was customized to my specs it is an import model, but I will have 2 mosers on the way

its a fucking gorgeous guitar!

between this and the jackson on ebay i definately need a new guitar. something about death metal on a sunburst epi les paul doesnt feel quite right.

is alexi's ltd gonna be available left handed?

highly doubted, you lefties usually get the shaft like that, I think jacksons have lefty RR's in japan though

btw, thank you:headbang:

goth_fiend said:
highly doubted, you lefties usually get the shaft like that, I think jacksons have lefty RR's in japan though

btw, thank you:headbang:

damn!!!

apart from it looking fucking crap the epi/gibson necks are probably the most horrible things ive ever tried to shred on (with the possible exception of fender strats). i dunno what the hell i was on when i bought it.

if i cant get the alexi lefty and cant find a cheaper RR do u reckon it'd be worth my while getting a right handed alexi/ jackson kv and modding it?

oh and no worries:headbang:

the only problem with modding a guitar like that is you have 2 options, string it backwards and deal with the control's on the top of the guitar (plus the fact that with an RR you would look like the dude from judas priest with his hamer's) or you would buy a neck and have a lefty body made for you buy warmoth or somewhere like that, either way it wont be cheap, alternitavly you may be able to get a BVi like mine in a lefty, but you would have to email neal moser directly when they were ordering them from korea, I dont know if he could help you but again, pretty damn expensive (but IMHO worth every penny)

goth_fiend said:
the only problem with modding a guitar like that is you have 2 options, string it backwards and deal with the control's on the top of the guitar (plus the fact that with an RR you would look like the dude from judas priest with his hamer's) or you would buy a neck and have a lefty body made for you buy warmoth or somewhere like that, either way it wont be cheap, alternitavly you may be able to get a BVi like mine in a lefty, but you would have to email neal moser directly when they were ordering them from korea, I dont know if he could help you but again, pretty damn expensive (but IMHO worth every penny)

hmmm... this is even more problematic than i thought. my first electric was an ibanez gsa60 (right handed) that i played upside down, that wasnt fun and i dont really want to do that again. i think i may just be better off saving up and getting either a lefty RR1 or a custom shop esp/jackson of some kind. i'll definately have to look in to a left RR from japan though.

meh, ill work something out. thanks a lot for the help mate:headbang: :worship: