Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

you mean 2 for 400 000 or 400 000 each? I would wish i could spend that kind of money. I would orde a jackson custom rhoads and spend the rest on a great rig. And beer

not in japan man..the custom shops here would cost an arm and a leg plus these alexi models are awesome..have you ever tried one?..i love em..

Confusion said:
you mean 2 for 400 000 or 400 000 each? I would wish i could spend that kind of money. I would orde a jackson custom rhoads and spend the rest on a great rig. And beer

i got em both for 400 000:cool:

Those guitars look like they are made out of plastic. They really need to go back to using old Jacksons and forget about endorsements.

The Leper said:
Lobo, If you already bought 2 of alexis shitty ESP's, probably for around 3 grand, youve already made a pretty shitty mistake. You could make alexi's model for lik 1.5k and have your own specs.

nice job buddy

or he could just spend the $$ he wants on the guitars he wants!!

WOW! I bet you never thought about that?

And how do you know if they're "shitty"?? clearly you don't have enough $$ to buy one, sucker!

fetalrectoid said:
Those guitars look like they are made out of plastic. They really need to go back to using old Jacksons and forget about endorsements.

Jackson is dead Give it a rest.

Lobo said:
i wouldnt buy those new models..they look like crap i already have his scythe model and the saw tooth..no need to buy anymore of his guitars.

you must either have rich parents, or you LOVE to blow money

In Your Face said:
or he could just spend the $$ he wants on the guitars he wants!!

WOW! I bet you never thought about that?

And how do you know if they're "shitty"?? clearly you don't have enough $$ to buy one, sucker!

you're a jackass....:lol:

-Gavin- said:
Given that Mustaine designed the KV1 guitar which was his signature and then consequently spawned the KV2 models (Non kahler fixed bridges and such) and the KV1 had 24 frets... I suggest that you stop talking pish, acting like you know about guitars and just leave.

Elysian893 said:
give me a link that shows proof jackson won't make 24 fret guitars for artists, or shut the fuck up.

Why do you two have to be such dicks? Does offending people on an internet forum make you feel big inside? Give it a rest will ya? He made a mistake. :yuk:

RaIsi-619 said:
lots of metal artists left jackson because fender bought it such as Dave Mustaine now he endorses ESP too because ESP agreed to make a 24 fret .I like the new Alexi esp sig guitar I think it's awesome but that's just my opinion

No, lots of artists left Jackson because they get better endorsement deals (read: more guitars and cash) from other brands. Unlike ESP and Ibanez, Jackson doesn't pay artists to play and advertise their guitars; they simply sell them the guitars at a reduced (production) cost.

I'm getting tired of these pointless and unfounded "Jackson sucks because it's owned by Fender" arguments already. The Jackson production line is the same as it was BEFORE being acquired by Fender. The production plant is the same, the luthiers are the same, the graphic artists are the same. The guitars are still built as they were before. What did change with the acquisition was marketing -- now, for the first time, Jackson actually has a marketing department.

As for the pointless "Brand A is better than brand B" argument: define "better". Different brands have different business models, production lines and goals.

Jackson's target audience are musicians. It strives to produce the highest quality production line guitars it possibly can -- the USA Select Series. ESP's target audience on the other hand are fanboys. It endorses and pays real artists (who use Custom Shop guitars) and produces overpriced low-quality signature models to sell to the masses.

You can't make a cold evaluation and decide which company is "better". It's all relative, it depends on who it is better for. If what you want is a Custom Shop model, you can be sure you'll get EXTREMELY high quality guitars from both brands. If what you want is a production line guitar, it depends on which audience you place yourself.

In my opinion, most of the people I see bashing Jackson simply fall in the fanboy-who-never-played-a-real-instrument category.

As for Mustaine -- he was interested in buying jackson. Since he didn't manage to buy it, he simply went with the company which offered him the best deal (read: the most guitars and cold hard cash).

I like the yellow on black, but probably wouldn't buy one.

I'm saving my money for a Custom Fender Showmaster. (with a Floyd Rose, or with just a stopbar/tune-o-matic bridge I'll decide later)

Hylian said:
No, lots of artists left Jackson because they get better endorsement deals (read: more guitars and cash) from other brands. Unlike ESP and Ibanez, Jackson doesn't pay artists to play and advertise their guitars; they simply sell them the guitars at a reduced (production) cost.

I'm getting tired of these pointless and unfounded "Jackson sucks because it's owned by Fender" arguments already. The Jackson production line is the same as it was BEFORE being acquired by Fender. The production plant is the same, the luthiers are the same, the graphic artists are the same. The guitars are still built as they were before. What did change with the acquisition was marketing -- now, for the first time, Jackson actually has a marketing department.

As for the pointless "Brand A is better than brand B" argument: define "better". Different brands have different business models, production lines and goals.

Jackson's target audience are musicians. It strives to produce the highest quality production line guitars it possibly can -- the USA Select Series. ESP's target audience on the other hand are fanboys. It endorses and pays real artists (who use Custom Shop guitars) and produces overpriced low-quality signature models to sell to the masses.

You can't make a cold evaluation and decide which company is "better". It's all relative, it depends on who it is better for. You can be sure that If what you want is a Custom Shop model, you can be sure you'll get EXTREMELY high quality guitars from both brands. If what you want is a production line guitar, it depends on what audience you place yourself.

In my opinion, most of the people I see bashing Jackson simply fall in the fanboy-who-never-played-a-real-instrument category.

As for Mustaine -- he was interested in buying jackson. Since he didn't manage to buy it, he simply went with the company which offered him the best deal (read: the most guitars and cold hard cash).

positive8.jpg