Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Ok, number one: Jackson would sue ESP's ass off if they released a Rhoads shaped guitar in the U.S., thus we have the sort of King V/Rhoads bastard child shape.

two: The LTD has the same specs as the ESP save for the tuners and only costs a third of the price. I'd say it's a pretty fucking good deal at 1,000 bucks, the ESP on the otherhand is complete assrape at 3,000.

three: I happen to like Alexi Laiho(thus I am here at his bands messageboard) and think it would be cool to own a guitar like his so I can play it and look at myself in the mirror and stuff.

four: Elysian is going to call me a fanboi or someshit, but I can bend better than he can so who cares.

five: it looks way nicer in person IMO. I want the white one.
IMG_0290.jpg

six: STFU about the HZ, it's only fucking like 60 bucks for an 81.

The LTD might have the same specs as the ESP except for the tuners as you mentioned, but that doesn't mean it will be of the same quality, the ESP will naturally have better fret work, higher quality woods, etc...

Also when you play guitar to just look at yourself in the mirror and say 'omfg i look so cool' you're not playing guitar for music, how you look with a guitar on is the last thing you should consider before buying one.

the black/yellow looks nice. Might buy one if I got some spare money and I see the LTD version on Ebay for not too much

ow, and I got 2 Jacksons that have 24 frets... who cares ?

they're sweet, and i want both... but i already have the white one with black pinstripes and scythe inlays. SO bad ass.

blindvomit said:
The LTD might have the same specs as the ESP except for the tuners as you mentioned, but that doesn't mean it will be of the same quality, the ESP will naturally have better fret work, higher quality woods, etc...

Also when you play guitar to just look at yourself in the mirror and say 'omfg i look so cool' you're not playing guitar for music, how you look with a guitar on is the last thing you should consider before buying one.

you're a fucking moron. People arent going to buy ugly guitars, they want to buy guitars that they look cool with. That doesnt mean you're any less of a musician you fucking tool!

Steve Vai was asked what the grip shaped cut-out in his guitar is for and he just said "it looks cool" And if Steve Vai cares about looking cool, YOU SHOULD TO YOU LIKE FUCK SHIT!

I actually considered buying one for a long time.
Then i realized how much of a mistake that would be. I will never pay 3 grand for a guitar that i didnt make myself. Period.

Unless that guitar is a PRS Custom 24 in Whale blue, then I am going to spend 2.5 grand on it.

The Leper said:
I actually considered buying one for a long time.
Then i realized how much of a mistake that would be. I will never pay 3 grand for a guitar that i didnt make myself. Period.

Unless that guitar is a PRS Custom 24 in Whale blue, then I am going to spend 2.5 grand on it.
if you pay 3k for a guitar you make yourself it better be made of solid gold, parts and materials wouldn't even hit a grand. maybe you mean custom shop?

Elysian893 said:
who cares what steve vai likes? he also wears fucking blouses.

oh he didnt......:hotjump: j/k vai is a strange guy, but he kicks our colective ass'es on the guitar no doubt